Why you do dis Paladin?

Seeing a lot of Paladins and the mechanics being exploited are just not fun to play against

Alura into Tip the Scales turn 4

Nozdormu into Carnival Clown turn 4-6

I think I need a break from this game for a little bit as it’s getting stale. It was pretty good for a while but now It’s just weapon aggro or ramping Paladins.

God I miss Descent of Dragons when highlander decks were in vogue.

4 Likes

ya thats crazy , i’ve faced like 10 paladins with that deck . I raged quit every game ,coz nothing u can do about it lol . i really hope blizzard can do something about it instead of making players quit this game…

I love that deck. It’s such a breath of fresh air after a meta where anything that costs more than 6 mana needs to be a game ending play

5 Likes

Meta is amongst my least favorite. Crazy mana cheat or weapon/stealth minions hitting face. Very little board based combat. Hearthstone is at its best when board combat is the central focus.

1 Like

This is probably one of the most diverse meta’s we’ve had in months (at least, for now). Diamond through Legend show all of the following as both popular and viable, rotating in and out of t1-t2 depending on specific rank and pocket meta:

Highlander Hunter
Token Druid
Treant Druid
Pure Pally
Ramp Pally
Zoo Warlock
Weapon Rogue
Stealth Rogue
Secret Mage
Broom Pally
Whirlkick Rogue
Duel Pally
ETC Control Warrior
Totem Shaman
Murloc Pally
Aggro/Weapon Shaman
Enrage Warrior
Pirate Warrior
Face Hunter
Big Warrior
Bomb Warrior
Guardian Druid
Soul DH
Secret Rogue
Evolve Shaman
Aggro DH
Highlander Priest
Highlander Mage
Fel Demon Hunter
Spell Druid

2 Likes

The meta is pretty damn trashy atm, Yes.

Shaman was nothing compared to what we’re having now. As Orange so neatly called it, we’re in the middle of the “Barnes effect”. Every, and I do mean every , damn deck has it.

2 Likes

Tell that to all those people who complained endlessly about Priest’s only minion archetype.

It’s easy to run only minions when you get Duskbreaker and cheat out 8-10 Mana minions and spells.