Why is chapter 5 still this hard?

Im here to cry like everyone else but chapter 5 of the DH is the worst thing ive played, it cheats on a level ive not seen in this game, ive gotten to the last boss ONCE and ive been playing it since release, but weirdly my friend who payed for that part of the game did it in two runs? pay to win i think so?
Before anyone says well maybe you should pay, no i shouldnt either make it not free to play or dont make it cheating the 10/12 boss is insane, i had such a strong merloc deck but REALLY surprisingly i only drew my 7+ minion on that boss and being able not put much down i watched him get shooting stars ETC and kill me in 7 turns.
GG blizzard thank you for the fun solo mode, the more i play this game the more i hate it.

Dalaran Heist uses 0 cards from your collection.
No amount of money you can pay will make this challenge any easier.

I am sorry if wing 5 was too challenging for you to complete.

5 Likes

It’s an interesting one. It can be really hard, but from my experience when you beat it you absolutely stomp it. I deleted poor Khadgar’s deck on turn 6 or so when I beat it (Robes + Rin)

I could tell you the way I beat chapter 5 of Dalaran Heist. There’s at least one other way, but I never got all the pieces to that combo. Reply if you want me to spell it out.

EDIT: After seeing the time since first post, I hope that person solved it by now.

I have beaten DH in heroic with the 9 classes and I can without the shadow of a doubt say that chapter 5 is the most challenging of all.

My advice for you would be to build a deck with the final boss in mind. You need your deck to generate a lot of value and get on a board straight away to stop the boss from snowballing. If you offered it get the twinspell aoe it’s absolutely broken in this wing. Good luck and have fun!