Why do you play ranked?

What is your motivation / incentive?

Just a genuine curiosity question.

4 Likes

Ranked gives (on average) 400 XP per hour, while other modes only give (on average) 300 XP per hour.

9 Likes

Packs!
Don’t forget the packs!
:grin:

7 Likes

I play it to make progress toward the golden hero portraits.

6 Likes

I am the former champion of Hearthstone, where else can I play? there is only one normal play - the standard mode. In addition to the STANDARD, there is no longer where to play!

2 Likes

because casual no longer exists.

4 Likes

Win 0 / 5 Ranked matches.

4 Likes

Because I hate myself.

6 Likes

Fun, obviously. I already have one job, wouldn’ t be playing ANY mode I didn’t enjoy

2 Likes

Cheating magician and cheating horns. Mage in STANDARD mode should not be found. The mage should be thrown into the trash bin with his cheating cards.

1 Like

To flex.

2 Likes

Jaina and all magicians must burn in hell. Jaina must be sent to the underworld to the Sotana, so that the Sotana deal with the magicians.

1 Like

@Mallenroh

3 Likes

Legend Rank 1 of course

1 Like

Massochism mostly. I keep trying to play non meta decks.

2 Likes

Hero portrait progress, ladder rewards, far (FAR!) fewer ropers/slow players.

6 Likes

Standard mode is fun and enjoyable to play. In the standard, only the magician annoys with his arrogance and a cheating deck with cheating cards. There were 70 percent of the magicians. Now less that pleases!

1 Like

For the challenge.

And the rewards are nice.

3 Likes

the cookies(aka dust from the packs and hero portraits built with magic chocolate)…and ofc card back…yet to get my golden garrosh and rexxar(dont enjoy the classes)…rogue wise only got it because of the days giant kingbane with lifesteal was a thing(was just funny building a giant Kingbane)

i only play casual when i either want to test out a deck or if i know i’am playing garbo for the lul…or even for quest if i dont fee like using X class in ranked at risk of rank drop

2 Likes

I like trying to rank up and hope to one day hit legend, but I also play a lot of memes and bad decks for fun and achievements.

1 Like