Why cant u release a rogue hero

i want to know the thinking behind this. did u guys all get together with ur phds and look and say hmm we have 2 alternate male mage heros and 0 rogue ones so clearly we add the third mage. if thats the case can me and my trained pet monkey work at blizzard too

2 Likes

As much as i want that too as main Rogue. Mage Hero just fits better into the “Magic” themed expansion

5 Likes

how was this expansion shaman themed then

Balance got thrown into a wash machine, hence we got Lady Wasjh.

1 Like

I mean they will get there. Once upon a time they only had 1 per class. Then the mage, warrior, and hunter in store. Then they had a charity thing, recruit a friend, twitch prime, new expansion quest, pre-orders etc. Just wait they will probably release another for rogue.

I’m fine with it, we need more not looked behind paywalls cosmetics though.
And at least we can purchase with gold old card backs.

its been 6 years. am i supposed to play as a girl for half a decade while they sort it out. maybe i should play in panties for the full effect

1 Like

i heard it was because rogue is unpopular and no one plays them, ever.

Rogue is the only class I don’t have an alt hero. So I’m either waiting for Maiev to come back like the others or get a new one.

Please Team 5, a new Rogue hero!

I’d be happy to even have access to Maiev somehow. Would be curious to see what characters they can even pull from the lore.

Akame is a rogue or rogue typ. And since Liardrin is a Minion and a Hero, they could make him. At least, he would fit in AoO.

Garona
Master Matthias Shaw
Tess Greymane
Baron Revil… that dude who rule Bootybay
Vanessa Van Cleef

for example.

I would really like Baron Revilgaz. A goblin hero hero would be fun to play with (for me at least). I understand the X-factor wouldn’t be great :slight_smile:

Seems feasible enough; now the next expansion just needs a good sneaky excuse…

I see, so your issue is you are uncomfortable playing as a girl? Whats wrong is it hurting your fragile male ego?

1 Like

Maybe Edwin will get Illidan Stormrage’ed.

They actually said that they already know who the next Rogue hero is going to be (and hinted that it’s a legendary).

This is from the AMA they did back in April:

Instructions unclear, released new bizarre Paladin robo-murloc hero.