The same 12 decks.
there are 10 classes and yet you are facing 12 decks.
Are 12 decks not enough?
When I was a D5 going to legend, I never ever saw a shudderwock shaman or amara priest, because they aren’t competitive.
In casual or low ranks? yes, they are strong. Also Tess rogue is strong; there are many way to say a deck is unstoppable.
Yesterday I met
- celestial allignment druid on turn 3: he lost on turn 6
- an even reno lock. No clue why he had genn and reno in the same deck. Needless to say he lost pretty early too
I don’t know if these 2 decks were fun, but for sure they were stupid.
If they can’t play a game past turn 6, maybe they need to include some cards to play in the early game, because if someone like me with a deck that isn’t meant to be aggro (control reno warlock) beats you on turn 6, it means you literally passed 6 turns in a row.
I don’t think I need to play bad effects to have fun.
I have a guardian animal hunter with Knuckles in it. Yes, Knuckles!
Yet, I have also some secrets and mad scientist, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to survive the first turns.
I have no bad effects in the deck: knuckles is probably one of the best card in the deck; the deck is bad because hunter can’t really survive against aggro decks (pirate rogue, odd paladin, odd DH and many others are unwinnable), but I didn’t put in it bad effects to have fun.
In fact, I think 70% of the cards I’m using are good; the rest 30% is to make the deck work (the beast within for example).
In casual I have also a good win rate with it, so it’s not impossible to win against other weak decks.
This is the definition of meta!
If people play random decks, or bad decks on purpose, then it wouldn’t be called meta.
What are you playing?
In casual or ranked?
If ranked, at what rank?