Why are people that abused the pack generation bug not BANNED>

Seems to me there’s always costs. Like blizzard not making the money they should have off packs and then laying off employees which then lowers quality of the game, which then causes ppl to leave the game, and my game is now unplayable.
Many companies go under just because of theft.

You shouldn’t ask me that, you should ask blizzard instead. They are the ones being robbed. You might also want to ask the players who dump copious amounts of money into the game to see if they will find it alright that some shmuck can simply get for free what others spent for.

no one is putting a gun to your head to buy cards. If you decided to buy cards while other can get it for free, it shows you should be smarter with your money.

Well they had cards to begin with right? If they then got 500 packs on top of that then it’s safe to say they got every card in the game? That could hurt a lot of people like anyone who plays them.

I’m sure Blizzard would have a way to find out which cards they got and when and remove them from the account.

Dude…
This has nothing to do with being “Smarter” with money. This is all about people using a exploit to rob the system. Do you really not know the difference?

happens all the time irl. so shut up and get some

Do you actually *know* that abusers won’t get banned or otherwise punished?
Has Blizzard announced that they won’t enforce their terms of service in this case? Or are you merely assuming you won’t get / were not punished becuase you were not told about it?

How does the bug works?

Except getting 600 packs “for free” via exploiting the game isn’t exactly intended.

Nice strawman attempt but it makes you look like an idiot. 5/10

Open a ticket with blizzard customer support, I bet they will be glad to help you.

I haven’t heard about this…could you explain?

Apparently (from what I’ve heard), there was a bug for a short while when the set of Arena expansions changed that allowed a player to collect prized for their unfinished run not once (as it should) but multiple times. And in those Arena prizes there is always guaranteed a pack.
In case you are asking because you want to try:

1. It has been fixed already; and
  2. I would not be surprised if the assumption at the start of this topic (that abusers went unpunished) is somply wrong. In other words, those who exploited this might find their account suspended.

First of all, it was a bug left there by Blizz. Second, exploiting the bug is not hurting anyone. Why are you so salty…

I’m salty that you lack any kind of decency or a moral compass to know the difference. Just like people who exploit a ATM glitch or a banking error. If they utilize the glitch or error to enrich themselves they are still punished for it. It’s the exact same ordeal. The camera on the ATM and bank records will show you taking money from the ATM and you took the money knowing it didn’t belong to you therefore you are subject to the same punishment. I bet I can guess your voting habits.

You also sound like a person who gained from this exploit and are here on the forums to argue your point under the guise of anonymity.

hmm …i think the only way to know for sure they didnt ban people for this …

is to be one of the players who abused the bug and unless they do something else instead of banning like discounting the packs they took from their gold making it negative until they farm as much gold as needed to pay for the packs ( because punishments like these become new articles or at least streamers videos )
well never know

If you are salty about something that has nothing to do with you that happened someone else in the world, then you must be the biggest salt mine in the world. Get a life.

Haha…yeah if something doesn’t affect you you shouldn’t care. What a warped and selfish outlook you have.

Since I haven’t been killed by a drunk driver then I shouldn’t care when someone else is killed by a drunk driver.

That’s your thought process…and it’s pathetic.

Sounds like you need something to complain about everyday. Must be hell hanging around with you. I feel sorry for people around you.

Yyour baits are weak and can be seen from a mile away even by people with room temperature IQ’s. Just stop trying.

Thanks! I was interested in the discussion and wanted more context.