Why are people that abused the pack generation bug not BANNED>

As the title says ,It doesn’t sit well with me to know that people that abused the arena/mobile bug and generated well over 500+ packs for free are walking free.

Whoa whoa whoa there. Do you know for a fact some of these ppl got 500+ packs. If they did then I totally agree that’s crap and they shld be banned. I seen the bug but I also thought they caught it relatively fast. I’m sure some may have gotten a few free packs good for them. But I have to agree if there were those out there getting hundreds of packs. F that. They should have every pack opened taken back if that was possible lol.

Guess they beat the system…this time.

Why should they be banned? They getting free packs is not hurting you…

4 Likes

You’re making yourself angry thinking about something you have no proof of, you’ve literally bothered yourself for no reason.

If they see fit, they will be banned, you may not know about it, but will happen with/without your knowledge. Don’t think about it.

3 Likes

Maybe those players give money to Blizzard every day. You wouldn’t ban a source of income, would you?

Blizzard banned people from stacking up experience potions in WoW recently when it was not supposed to (I don’t know if it was blizzards fault or if players found an exploit of that too, but they lifted the ban afterwards I believe) so you can rest assured that, if anything, they will get what’s theirs back.

If it was indeed an exploit, then there should be some sort of ban imposed to them as well.

I visit the hearthstone discord and let me tell you, people were bragging with pictures for exploiting this free pack event.

It would help if you mentioned that kind of information in the body of your post, otherwise it gives off the impression you’re grasping for an excuse.

In any case, my point still stands, this should not bother you.

1 Like

would you like to buy one of the 600 free packs ?

Why should people who benefit from deficiencies on Blizzard’s end be punished? I assume these guys didn’t modify the code in some way. It’s like card counters in blackjack. They’re not cheating, they are using ever edge to their advantage. Besides if botters aren’t banned, how can you expect anyone else to be banned? Give them a one month suspension at worst.

2 Likes

Because it is in their rules that anything that is an unintended exploit is against their rules. That is like saying well i left my keys in my car and the car unlocked so anyone can take it without getting punished.

People know what is right and what is wrong and deserve to be punished for being stupid.

4 Likes

Regardless if i buy them or not, they hacking the game is not hurting me. Why are you so butthurt?

1 Like

They are not even hacking the system, it’s a bug.

typical liberal behavior

1 Like

Obvious troll is obvious, but: that’s more libertarian than liberal.

2 Likes

Well of course I am offended when I have friends that spend a lot of time or money to get 600 packs and some people exploiting a bug to get that much in little less than an hour.

Also " they hacking the game isn’t hurting me" … its against the ToS ,but what do you know ,maybe you exploited the bug and don’t want to get banned and that’s why you are responding like that.

1 Like

answer my question, what did it cost you for me to exploit a bug in my game.

Seems to me there’s always costs. Like blizzard not making the money they should have off packs and then laying off employees which then lowers quality of the game, which then causes ppl to leave the game, and my game is now unplayable.
Many companies go under just because of theft.

You shouldn’t ask me that, you should ask blizzard instead. They are the ones being robbed. You might also want to ask the players who dump copious amounts of money into the game to see if they will find it alright that some shmuck can simply get for free what others spent for.

2 Likes

no one is putting a gun to your head to buy cards. If you decided to buy cards while other can get it for free, it shows you should be smarter with your money.

1 Like