Who all likes the new BSM?

for me, it is a no. bring back CW.

This whole playing rune of the archmage four times is bringing back memories of yogg box and how awful that was to play against. The RNG of Rune makes the game not that fun at all. Having to go through four of them almost every game is also not a good experience. They talk about nerfing feels bad cards. This has got to be on top of the list of feels bad cards.

I hate Jackpot as well cause of the complete randomness of it as well. I wish blizzard would quit making these type of cards and lean more towards the controlled discover side of things like discover a spell or discover a minion.

4 Likes

I like the new BSM. It’s a fun deck, at least for me. Rune of the archmage is the spell I’m least likely to repeat when i play it. I’m not a huge fan of that spell.

20 mana turns. Guff approved

Spitelash Siren gives a thumbs up

Oh someone complained about Mage time for the nerfs.

haha, time for unnerfs, roll back the recent round of nerfs other than the nellie one.

I find it more annoying when rogue gets it off jackpot, tbh.

havent tried it yet

seems fun ive been trying something like it before and the new naga can help survive long enough if played in its frost mode

every time I used it, I always get that stupid demon hunter card, “summon 2 minions from your deck they fight”

they fight what ? enemies ? random targets ? no they come out of your deck smack into eachother and die, awesome card, can’t wait to pull it then have my tess replay it and just delete 4 minions from my deck.

:upside_down_face:

Horrible. Now I am supposed to have no spells on hand to stop the Mage from discounting their spells.

And you better kill the dancer and spend the coin immediately or you end up with a 10 mana Coin, and two big 0 cost Dragons on the Mage’s side.

All’s I can say is if cw felt obnoxious to play against, big spell mage feels 10x worse.

Cw left plenty of gaps in terms of tempo that could be taken advantage of, BSM is like the king on tempo by turn 5, King of stacking armor (making burning them down without a significant damage ceiling impossible.)

In effect only a very few very narrow set of decks have a chance to counter this (fel DH being one.) So unless we all want to be playing this one deck this time tomorrow, yes please revert nerfs, the new meta is worse than before lol.

1 Like

If you are playing a deck with mostly minions, or a deck that can easily dump spells to play around Barbaric Sorceress, their deck is mostly just bad minions outside of Balinda, so it’s not that difficult to beat.

They run mail box dancer for precisely this reason. They can force a zero cost spell if they want in this case.

Then just play the coin before it’s their turn again

Sometimes you can’t kill it immediately.

Then they suicide it when they plan to swap the costs.

Have a full hand so they can’t put a coin in your hand. 5head.

and then overdraw… ye that works great!

1 Like

Not trying to defend a deck i not like but…

Can’t you just play the coin?

Like…

If you let they decide when it’s time for mailbox dancer to die it’s your missplay.

This is more of a mirror issue than anything. It only proof most of you are playing the deck despite complaining here.

What is BSM.

Pls link a deck code. (PLADC)

TY

Summary

Big Spell Mage

Class: Mage

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (1) Pelican Diver

2x (2) Mailbox Dancer

2x (2) Far Watch Post

2x (2) Amplified Snowflurry

2x (3) Treasure Guard

2x (3) Smothering Starfish

1x (4) Varden Dawngrasp

2x (4) Reckless Apprentice

2x (4) Deepwater Evoker

1x (4) Blademaster Okani

2x (5) Spammy Arcanist

2x (6) Grey Sage Parrot

2x (6) Barbaric Sorceress

1x (6) Balinda Stonehearth

1x (7) Magister Dawngrasp

2x (9) Rune of the Archmage

2x (10) Drakefire Amulet

AAECAf0EBJ3uA6CKBP+iBMeyBA336APT7APO+QOSgQSTgQSljQShkgT7ogT6rASZsASNtQSHtwTquQQA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Thank You

What’s the win condition?