White eyes - Shaman Legendary

Hello,

Im just curious, why this card is unplayable in wild? Is it too slow? I have never seen any deck with it.

P.S. Splash art and lore are pretty good.

Not a lot of people actually own White Eyes is one guess of mine.

He did see play in this weird “Crusher” shaman a long time ago. You ran things like Kel’thuzad, that 2 mana resummon a minion. An Reincarnate with other DRs.

He’s a cool card but people only have so much dust an him not being owned, promotes him looking like a card that never sees play.

4 Likes

It is a value tool that offers finite value. Its design is fine, it just doesn’t do enough for what it costs. It’s not trash or anything, there are just better cards against agro and control.

4 Likes

many expansions aggo when wild was less chaotic I had a Big shaman/ Deathrattle nzoth shaman with white eyes that did pretty well. Heres the list

Custom Shaman3

Class: Shaman

Format: Wild

2x (2) Ancestral Knowledge

2x (2) Ancestral Spirit

2x (2) Devolve

2x (2) Maelstrom Portal

2x (2) Reincarnate

2x (3) Far Sight

2x (3) Healing Wave

2x (3) Lightning Storm

1x (4) Barnes

2x (4) Hex

2x (5) Sludge Belcher

2x (5) Volcano

1x (5) White Eyes

1x (6) Sylvanas Windrunner

1x (8) Kel’Thuzad

1x (8) Ragnaros the Firelord

1x (8) Sneed’s Old Shredder

1x (9) Ysera

1x (10) N’Zoth, the Corruptor

AAEBAfe5Agj2AqIJuQ2CDqIQ4KwChbgCprwCC5QD9QT+BbIGgQ6RDtITtBSgtgL2vQLHwQIA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Stopped using it because It got rekt by jade druid and razakus priest Unless I could get barnes, ancestral spirit, and reincarnate early. Been awhile since i tried it and it’s kind of out dated but it could probably updated and work again.

4 Likes

Theman explained it pretty well. I use to run it in my Jade Shaman build but Zentinmo and Electra took its place. In the end Wild is about synergy and Crusher Shaman (DR synergy) for Shaman just isn’t strong enough to justify outside of fun usage as it doesn’t do anything particularly powerful against most decks.

1 Like