Where is Skizzie? Is Skizzi missing? I'll call the police! We need to find Skizzie!

Hi, people!

This is urgent search information, Skizzie! Gender - female, height - 172 centimeters, weight 57 kilograms, hair color - blond. She was wearing a red cap, jeans on her feet, sneakers on her feet, a black jacket that shines at night, a red scarf so that there was no sore throat. Help me find, Skizzie, where is she? What happened to her? Everyone is looking for her! Skizzie, where are you?

11 Likes

I’ve been here pretty much all day. I even posted a reply to someone about an hour ago.

10 Likes

wow almost immediate reply too… impressive.

7 Likes

Skizzie, sweetheart! Rescued by the police! I began to worry that something had happened to you. It’s good that you’re here. Love you!

7 Likes

Skizzie, where have you been? what happened? Where are you? has everyone lost you? what did you do?

6 Likes

I was most certainly not rescued by the police. I’ve been working from home and playing hearthstone. I’ve played a few games as murloc shaman today. Thinking about trying to get some achievement xp mostly just for something to do. Might try deathrattle demon hunter even though it doesn’t seem like a very good deck. what have you been doing?

7 Likes

I have collected many warrior decks. Warrior control. Dash warrior. Warrior on the walls. A huge number of options. There are so many of them that it is difficult to understand. It is difficult to understand which of the 10 warrior options plays better and which one to choose. Warrior is the TOP-1 cards and decks of this meta. Murloc Shaman is a fan deck. Collect the warrior and take the legend, Skizzi)

I thought about you, Skizzie, where did you disappear, and you sat playing in Hearthstone on a bad murloc shaman)

7 Likes

I made spaghetti. Made tomato paste from tomato. Fried beef. I bought some young wine. I ate spaghetti with tomato paste from tomatoes, which I made myself with beef and washed down with young wine. The humble supper went to dinner. For tomorrow I again ate spaghetti with tomato paste and beef, added 3 more eggs and washed it down with young wine. The breakfast was delicious as was the dinner!

8 Likes

Skeezzi, what did you eat? how do you eat? nutrition is very important for the body to work!

8 Likes

I didn’t get any of the warrior legendary cards yet, but I am looking forward to playing the warrior decks when i do. i’ve also never been legend but maybe someday.

i had a dinner of vegetables and beans and rice. i eat a lot of vegetables, so i get lots of good nutrition

8 Likes

The doctor told me to drink young wine. Sometimes, to reduce muscle tone and muscles relax. Rested and I myself rested. Muscles are filled with oxygen faster, you still need to walk and the recovery metabolism goes faster. I liked the doctor’s idea with young wine)

7 Likes

I’ve collected all of the Standard Mode Warrior cards. There is also a murloc shaman. I also want to collect a hunter on animals, but I will not rush with a hunter on animals)

6 Likes

Skizzi, RICE, you can’t eat a lot of sugar in RICE and RICE is 100 percent digestible. Bad food will make you sick. Rice is bad food, don’t eat it. Beans are a great food with a lot of nutrients and vitamins! You eat rice all the time. Rice food will make you tired and sleepy. You will want to sleep more. Rice is high in sugar, your blood will fill with rice sugar and your pancreas will start to ache. Don’t eat rice. Rice is bad food!

6 Likes

We must, eat, oatmeal porridge every day. Oatmeal is very healthy and does not contain BAD SUGAR, which has a bad effect on the body. OAT Porridge is RICH in VITAMINS and is very beneficial for the intestines. Eat Oatmeal Porridge instead of BAD RICE, Skizzie!

Rice is disgusting food and contains a lot of sugar. It cannot be eaten. This is bad and harmful!

Skizzi, 2-3 times a week, eat beef. Not a large portion and 2 times a week you eat 2 eggs for a total of 4 eggs. Give up bad rice.

7 Likes

:astonished:
:rice: :heartpulse: :rice:
:sob: :sob: :sob:

8 Likes

I like oatmeal. I don’t eat beef or eggs.

8 Likes

It is necessary to eat BEEF, LAMB and EGGS. Skizzi, you will become a strong girl and your muscles will grow))

7 Likes

Skeezzi, if you eat rice, you will get fat and fat and it will be disgusting. I warned you))

I will eat ram meat, cow meat and poultry meat and eat it all with eggs. I’ll eat it!

5 Likes

Skizzi, I know the ancient recipe for how people will like it. You should eat 500 grams of beef and 500 grams of pea porridge. Wait 1 hour and go to the subway, there will be an incredible flavor. People around will become happy))

5 Likes

Being fat is not disgusting. That is not a kind thing to say. it is better to be nice and fat than mean and not fat

7 Likes