When will you nerf Take an extra turn + Rommath?

Tired of these Op strat from Mages. Just nerf it already.

3 Likes

It’s actually not as bad as it use to be. They nerfed recently.

1 Like

Totally agree, it is way past time TIME WARP is removed from the game OR had errata on that that states, ‘THIS SPELL CANNOT BE RECURSED, DISCOVERED OR USED TWICE IN ONE GAME’.

There are way too many ways to abuse ‘extra’ turns in HS.

3 Likes

stop playing Wild. its only going to get worse with new cards.

i just play rat around turn 7- 8 and it often pulls romath seems like that mage deck doesnt run many minions

That’s a good strategy. What about the other 7 ways they have to recast Time Warp?

2 Likes

Isnt part of the problem that they copy their minions over and over again and play them as 1/1 minions ?

Combo decks are naturally inconsistent. Rommath costing 9 mana makes that deck even more inconsistent. I’ve played that deck and I didn’t pull off the combo even once.

they cant do it with parrot anymore mage depends a lot on romath for the time loop

with all the spells they cast to complete the quest the oddss of getting it with rewind get lower with every spell they cast

Then you must do something wrong, every single time i play against this deck they go to the infinite loop.

Only deck i beat quest mage with is shadow priest, since its gg on turn 4 or 5. To bad i got my 1k wins on my priest allready.

Yeah, I’ve never been a fan of Time warp mage when cards starting coming out where it was abused. However, I don’t find it as frustrating to deal with like it use to be for the simply fact that you have stated “Rommath costing 9”, however, there are some ways to get it done sooner as I’ve seen it happen, but at the same time, you need to have a perfect card draw for that to happen and I’ve only seen it once.

That has always been the issue since Time Warp became an abused deck. However, now it happens later, so you actually have a chance to counter the deck. But Postion of Illusion is the card that copies and once Rommath is copied, it’s game over.