When is Galakrond's Awakening cards become craftable?

It has been long time since it’s released and I really don’t wanna pay 2100 gold to just to get a pair of Risky Skipper. (I’d rather buy 21 packs from new expansion). So, can you make these cards craftable with the new expansion release please?

P.S. I’m not whining or begging for anything, but lack of some (broken?!) cards makes some decks or even classes unplayable for casual players like me. So if you gonna be a “clever” one and say things like “why don’t you play other mods?”, “Just buy it with real money” etc. keep it out of this topic please! I’m just trying to learn a thing and/or kindly request to speed up process here.

likely when the adventure rotates to wild, so next year

3 Likes

as peverin said when the go wild like every other adventure before it.

As such if you want the cards buy the adventure otherwise you wont ever be able to use till wild. Its kinda the point to sell the adventure.

Its not a high price even for a casual. I got it and a few other players I play with also have it and non of us have spent any real money on adventures I haven’t used any money on even the xpacs for a while now. You are more than able to keep up on the adventures + the xpacs without buying stuff with real money. But the price of the adventure is the price of those cards so if you want them need to pay the gold like everyone else that has them. The adventure is a better buy than 21 packs if those cards are being used in decks you play. Knowing your going to get a card you will use > a chance at cards.

2800 gold can be gathered in a month without any bigger issue. i have gathered 9000 gold in 3 months from just quests and playing

Don’t use your gold on the adventure, it is not worth it at all. Wait until it rotates to wild and craft the single cards you like.

It is much smarter to use your gold and the current two expansions or save it for the next one which usually is the most powercreeped expansion of the year (there have been exceptions).

what if the OP is a standard player? And you don’t judge other people. They can easily earn 3000 Gold a month. STOP your “paying or playing to rent sucks” argument.

I hear ya. I would rather give the twenty bucks to a charity. It feels wrong the way that adventure was done. Other adventures were not like that one P2W money grab adventure. If A-B gave the option to give the money to charity to get the cards I would do it. The corporation does not deserve to be rewarded for it. Galakrond’s Awakening was an adventure made for stock price. I am disgusted by it. I almost quit because of it, even though I returned months afterward. If true P2W is the direction that Hearthstone wants to go, then they can count me out.

1 Like