When are they going to fix battlegrounds?

Do they plan to work on this mode someday?

I mean, they work on it a lot. But that’s no guarantee that it will become better.

2 Likes

they add new heroes, that’s all… instead of fixing the rest :rofl:

• no progression, no ranked mode, after all this time, it feels like a beta
  • the choice of heroes, when the game gives you two trash tier heroes, you don’t even want to play, you either concede and lose rating or you waste your time trying to get a top 4…yay so much fun
  • a machmaking which makes no sense: there’re 8 players in each lobby but instead of facing each one of the 7 other players, we only play 2 or 3 of them which leads to some players getting the ghost more often, for example while some others facing the strongest then the second strongest player etc…
  • triples, some players can get 6 or more (and i’m not even talking about heroes like ysera or flurgl) while others can’t even get 2 despite rolling 456456454 times
  • combat phases…lol, it’s even worse, you can lose despite having a stronger board (for example, 4 players are remaining, you should get the top 1 but nope, top 4 instead because the game says so) it makes no sense AT ALL

this mode is completely broken :face_vomiting: are there people who enjoy this broken mode?

Completely agree with every point, the mode is beyond repair at this point. There are such horrible balance issues with hero’s and their buddies that only a handful of hero are even playable at this point. Like with every other mode in Hearthstone they ruin them completely and they finally did it Battlegrounds. At this point is just a giant meme and I would suggest playing as such.

Um… It IS in beta, isn’t it?

How long are you going to use that line? lol

Working fine here

Have you tried formatting your PC?

3 Likes

I generally reject your “BGs sucks” premise, but I gotta admit that you’re absolutely right about this.

The matchmaking priority should be this, in order, only going to the next level in case of tiebreakers:

1. the number of rounds you’ve previously played against the prospective opponent, the fewer the better
  2. whether you won, tied or lost the previous round, like matched with like
  3. as #2 but the round prior
  4. as #3 but the round prior, and so on.

By the start of Turn 8 you should have faced EVERY other player.

1 Like

exactly !

and yet, there’re people who still play “seriously” wtf, there’s even a blizzard tournament

To each their own, play as you feel.

I really wish they allow us to have some kind of control in combat so that the attacks are not entirely random and make spells that we can play in between attacks.
Right now, it’s a fancier version of a lottery.

Buddies are dumb.

Constricting the options each hero has even further is not a good long term strategy.

yes, a bit like tft would be nice