What was the last deck you really really enjoyed playing

Honestly, for me it was pre and post nerf jandice rogue.

Mankrik, into kaza, into a turn 5 golem into turn 6 jandice was the ideal curve for the pist nerf deck. And to think how kaza was really good then and now it is just meh.

I am enjoying this deck currently. It is a greed priest destroyer. Praise still be to guff. One celestial as an alternative if you don’t find guff. You can’t win versus any aggro just concede those games.

> # Class: Druid
> # Format: Standard
> # Year of the Hydra
> #
> # 2x (0) Aquatic Form
> # 1x (0) Innervate
> # 1x (1) Ivus, the Forest Lord
> # 1x (2) Amalgam of the Deep
> # 2x (2) Earthen Scales
> # 2x (2) Moonlit Guidance
> # 1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard
> # 1x (3) Oracle of Elune
> # 1x (3) Prince Renathal
> # 2x (3) Wild Growth
> # 1x (4) Smothering Starfish
> # 1x (4) Theotar, the Mad Duke
> # 2x (4) Widowbloom Seedsman
> # 1x (5) Flipper Friends
> # 2x (5) Nourish
> # 1x (5) Wildheart Guff
> # 1x (6) Death Blossom Whomper
> # 1x (6) Lady Anacondra
> # 1x (7) Colaque
> # 1x (7) Mutanus the Devourer
> # 2x (7) Scale of Onyxia
> # 1x (7) Topior the Shrubbagazzor
> # 1x (8) Celestial Alignment
> # 1x (8) Kazakusan
> # 2x (8) Miracle Growth
> # 1x (8) Sesselie of the Fae Court
> # 2x (9) Insatiable Devourer
> # 1x (10) Raid Boss Onyxia
> # 1x (10) Sire Denathrius
> # 1x (10) Stoneborn General
> # 1x (10) The Jailer

AAECAaa4AxbA7APk7gOm7wPJ9QOJiwSunwTxpASlrQSEsASgsASNtQT2vQSywQTp0ASY1AS42QTV3QTv3gSv5ASs7QSX7wSm7wQJr4AEiZ8E2p8Ez6wE/70ErsAEwd8E4O0E2qEFAA==

I enjoy playing thief rogue right now in both standard and wild

I enjoy thief rogue very much because every game is different and I never know what I’m going to do.

1 Like

kingsbane rogue. which only survived 2 weeks and got nerfed into the ground despite being tier 2 because of complainers.

Most of my homebrews in my list. Some need to be updated though n are getting a lil bit dusty :sweat_smile:

Tempo mage!! it was also the first time i reached legend with it but it was definitely fun! :slight_smile:

Thief Priest is extremely fun. I think part of the satisfaction is derived from inflicting pain onto other players as sadistic as that sounds. I believe that’s why I loved Control Warlock that ran Tickatus.