What time does the Battleground Tournament start?

Waiting for Thijs to bring home $300,000. The guy is phenomenon at niche tournaments like this.

1 Like

You are in for disappointment.

1. Team Regis is gonna win
  2. Its a 300K prize pool, split between all participants
  3. Did I mention Team Regis is gonna win?
3 Likes

Voted for Regis’ team too because he is a great streamer. Afterward I realized that he’s teamed up with Toast (hasn’t really played HS in ages but seems to be playing BG above average) and 2 others I don’t know… :frowning:

OP: Regis tweeted out to check his stream or the official one at 9am PT.

1 Like

:partying_face: PATTERNSTONE and Leeroy’s Chicken Tenders GO! GO! GO! :partying_face:

I voted for Trump :crazy_face:

Regis is good but they must put Toast’s girl janet in. I am not convince of her skills over Thjis.

Is there a website for the tournament?

How bad is the design when the link from the Hearthstone client brings you to a page that doesn’t even mention the tournament? I can’t find any info on the site. Is it that big a secret?

1 Like

Not sure tried looking it up but hmm.
Wondering if they are also gonna reveal cards in between, since today they should start revealing cards.

You should find the info on reddit

I can not find info about the tournament on reddit either,does anyone have a link to the tournament thread?

Nov. 21 at 9AM PT to discover which team is the true master of Hearthstone Battlegrounds!

https://twitter.com/PlayHearthstone

I guess?

Plus streamers gonna stream on their usual channels if you prefer someone specific…

The stream on PlayHearthstone just started, 27 minutes until the event.

Let’s see who will Shifter Jesus into Lightfang first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zerus into lightfang? Sounds like scamaz

@ Bowser RIP Team Regis, Rust Buckets had GODLENTO, so they won before the game even starts.

Well, Rust Buckets won (Kibbler is MVP, the guy was insanely consistent).

However the three new revealed cards are garbage.

And I voted for trump… And it was him of all people going Zerus into …boogey monster play :joy:

rip pack

Thijs, Kibler, and Kolento on the same team is just not fair.
Thijs is a 2 time Euro champ. Kolento is a world champ and one of the greatest in the game.
Kibler is not only a Hall Of Fame MTG player, he’s in the conversation for best MTG player ever. And if he played HS competitively he’d probably be world champ there as well.

1 Like