What the hell is going on?

Every time there is one of these kinds of tavern brawls I have to concede 20 times by turn 3 because every opponent is getting perfect cards / perfect synergy perfect deathrattle effects while I get CRAP! what the hell ! EVERY TIME! I have been trying for 40 minutes to win this !

3 Likes

Don’t worry, they must have been playing this game abit longer and gotten alot of experience, I would understand if this game only was about RNG but you get there one day, just practice alot and you will get perfect cards too! good luck.

1 Like

practice has nothing to do with it ! I play warrior throw down a 1 cost minion on turn 1 and get " return any spells you cast on this minion" as the god damn deathrattle and what does opponent do ? Throws down a 1 cost minion and gets " recruit an 8 cost minion " I’M sick of this! it is happening over and over to me this brawl

Mabey he know how to drop his 1 cost on the board? As some people say, it all depends in what style and how u drop it.

Mabey he is a smuf?

1 Like

You are not helping the OP and you seem to be trying to make them more angry.

2 Likes

This is happening because you are unlucky. Hearthstone is a game for lucky people, sorry.

1 Like

Of course. Obviously he is not skilled enough to be “randomly” offered good minions…

1 Like

So you’re saying u helped him how?