What makes you concede the fastest?

For me it’s round 1 (of course) and the guy is somehow able to play 2 quest cards and upgrade his hero power.

Those quest cards and upgraded hero powers has done more to hurt this game then improve it.

Most recently it was a player who played prince Malchezaar, followed by upgrading his silver hand recruit to 2 followed by playing the last Kaleidosaur. Pretty sure that last one is correct. I can’t be sure since I was busy going for the concede button.

2 Likes

When I start up for a game but have to get back to work immediately, I usually have to concede and kill my streak :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

When my GF drags me away!

4 Likes

Honestly, the thing that makes me most likely to concede is when I do something dumb–I play a combo card first, I accidentally use my coin sooner than I should have, something like that. If I’m at a disadvantage, I hate having to play the rest of the game thinking “I’d be doing better if I hadn’t messed up on turn 1”. I’d rather just take the L and try again. :wink:

1 Like

When I take my spin at aggro decks, it’s generally when my opponent drops Boom and I’m slightly low on cards.

Seeing Barnes on T3/4

This deck is very silly and noone should concede to it.

Seeing Big Priest in Wild.

1 Like

When i see lethal on their board and i know i cant counter it.