What is the most satisfying quote in the game?

“Take this time to consider your past deeds.” Cause usually some rng clownfieasta follows.

“Embrace the power of the Cabal!” Cause I just like the voice they gave Inkmaster

And obviously the chainsmoker laugh the weasel has XD

My just favorite one is. “This last act of Sacrifice is mine.” Mostly because of nostalgia of raiding ICC and because I really wanted Bolvar to be good but he never was :confused:

3 Likes

I. AM POWER. INCARRRNATEEEE!

(granted your hand is empty upon play and the board isn’t)

2 Likes

… " whoops "

2 Likes

You missed “My blade be thirsty!”

“Who Am I? None of your business”

4 Likes

I dream, and the world trembles!

4 Likes

After playing a bit of Resurrect Priest in the Tavern Brawl, this one started to grow on me:

“Greetings, fellow humans (muhohoho)”

2 Likes

Excuse me sir, you are on fire!

2 Likes

Oops, dat will be a story to tell.

Chugga Chugga

…as he dies…Chugaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

“You think I’ll have mercy on the likes of you!”
Lich King.

Woah there, where’s that last one from?

It’s making fun of Al’akir, who says like swatting instects but sounds like several other goofy things because of how he says it lol

5 Likes

“this guy is toast”
Best finisher when playing rogue.

Ill never unhear that just how I will never unhear Tirion’s “Put your face in the light.”

1 Like

It’s situational, but when the battlecry gives you lethal or ruins a big pile of buff: “your magic shall not save you!” (spellbreaker)

and for the sheer trouble of getting them :
“the doom of worlds wakes once more!” (the ancient one)
“one by one” “snuffed out” (the darkness)

1 Like

LIVE, INSECT!

(There’s a funny story that goes with this. My opponent basically had game as between their damage + fatigue I’d die my next turn. He decides to show off and plays that card that’s “spend all your mana, summon a random minion that costs that much”. He get’s Ragnaros, Lightlord…with an auchenai soulpriest on board while he’s at under 8 health. You can guess how that ended; it was hilarious.)

4 Likes

Ered’achor! Havik! Galar!

The noise that comes when you play Boomship…

“ACCIDENTS. They happen, ya know?”

4 Likes