What Is The Card Pool For Random Effects And Drops? Wild? Standard? Or Pre-Selected For Dalaran Heist?

I have a couple questions:

1. What is the card pool for the random “enemy” minions that show up in the tavern? Are they pulled from wild, standard, or a preselected pool of cards specifically for Dalaran Heist?

2. Same question for Discovers and random minion summoning. Do they come from wild, standard, or a preselected pool?

3. Lastly, what is the pool of cards for the random decks for each class (the last unlocked deck)? Wild, standard, or preselected pool?

Thanks!

Big HS Solo Fan :slight_smile:

Couldn’t tell you yet. I’ve had cards I’ve seen a lot of, but it’s hard to gauge what you’re missing.

I did get 0 mana Swampqueen’s Rage though, so I was able to cycle through legendaries. Saw AT LEAST Boom from gvg, KT from Naxx, Saraad from Tgt, Lich King from KofT, Elise from Un’goro AND LoE, Darkness from Kobolds, Yshaarj from Old Gods, Thaurissan from Blackrock, plus tons from Standard.

I think the pool’s completely open, but there seems to be some weighing involved. Class legendaries seem to show up fairly often, but I only got offered one of the four Old Gods once (it was C’Thun) — it did have its own bucket labeled “Old Gods”, so it’s clearly there, but I only got it offered in a single run out of maybe a dozen attempts.

Like all other singleplayer content, Dalaran Heist is Wild.