What is the biggest Pogo Hopper you've made?

I’m looking over my stats in Battlegrounds right now, and saw my last play with Pyramad having a 43/43 Pogo Hopper XD

1 Like
3/3
3 Likes

Third triple with Shudderwock was over a hundred.

Fortysomething in normal games.

124/something. Big boy bunny

edit: was a 124/122. had a couple other fattie bunnies that game too. the trick is putting them back in the pool, no one really plays pogos, so its a safe bet.

My highest minion was a 132/123 which I believe was the highest pogo I played… I just remember that it died to a poisonous minion during its first attack.

1 Like

1/1

Once I pick a Pogo Hopper, Bob never ever offers me another Pogo Hopper ever again (and yes, I sold the 1/1 Pogo Hopper all those times). I tried going for a Pogo Hopper strategy in 3 separate games as Shudderwock, but never even getting a second Pogo Hopper in 3 separate games is a load of BS I will never risk ever again.

EDIT: heck, I picked it in more than just 3 games, I also pick it when playing it as Deryl for the sole purpose of selling it. And even in those games I never had a Pogo Hopper power up.

3 Likes

Shudderwock was made for Pogo Hopper and Crowd Favorite, I swear. I go to those two immediately when I pick him in BG

Shudder is great for murlocs atm, everybody is going for demons and mechs so tons of murlocs up for graps!

If only gentle megasaur wasn’t MIA when you get to tier 6…

I mess around at 5k on my NA account xD http://prntscr.com/qrzpi2

24/24. Never really made it work ever.

I had one legit game where I actually made him work. But I was offered a triple in tavern, so it was hard to pass up on :stuck_out_tongue:
Don’t remember how big I managed to get him that game, but I came in 1st.

I’m playing Battlegrounds now and have seen at least 50 pogos, which is uncommon. Usually, I see one every hour in the same game XD

I try to force it when I’m shudderwok. Got to around 150/150 at its highest. Biggest minion ever was a triple battlemaster at 15/255

I got a gold brann then got 3 battlemasters on the next two rerolls next turn. It was epic. I should have tried to get to less than 10 life before I played them but I dint.

I exploded a pogo hoper for making it too big once(when cards get to numbers that are too big for the game to read they get destroyed if people don’t know).

Did win the game anyway but it was really close and my opponent almost out controled a pogo hoper deck.

In PvP: 24/23, and it killed me.

Bloody 13-health priest 9-Plague of Deathed my 15, 17, and 19 RoboHoppers, then 10-Mind Controlled the 24/23 ZilliaxHopper.

Moreover, he had Thoughtstolen a Shadowstep, Hopper and Bronze Gatekeeper earlier. That Priest player controlled 4/8 and 24/23 giant mecha tauntrabbits.

Gotta hand it to that guy for drawing the right cards.

In singleplayer, I had the opportunity to see how big a bunny I could make, and the software broke when the Hopper was in the 60s.

reduced the boss hero to one critter that returned to deck at death. I’d kill it, install a bunny, then in eight or 10 or more turns (the bunnies in the 50s are hard to take down), repeat. When there was more than 350 Hopper strength on the board, the software broke, and killed both heroes (whew, It knew I won, and moved me to the next boss). Which satisfied my curiosity about how big a RoboHopper one could build.

150! Holy cow. Er, rabbit.

Just made a run with 4 golden ones… what a grazy run. Like some of you know this, usually when you buy it, bobby never give ya new one, just after 4 desperate upgrade surviving acts. But, now got lucky run: 60/44,106/78,122/118 and 186/182 as shudderwok ofc :joy:

1 Like

damn gold brann pogo run? thats insane