What did you do with the shaman class? There is no strong deck in the current season! If I continue like this I will stop playing and spending my money on that platform

Why is the shaman class always the most targeted of nerfs? Which shaman deck is currently strong? Evolve? What suffered recent nerf ?? I have a lot of deck and nothing works, everything is weak for the wild mode! I DON’T PLAY IN STANDARD MODE! (I am thinking of just getting to platinum 5 in two days and the rest of the month stop playing in this plantform, as well as stop investing here! Just nerfam shaman! Where’s the nerf for the other classes?)

1 Like

Enhancement Shaman is incredibly strong and will be a tier one deck if the current meta is allowed to settle I imagine (if the mini set doesn’t come out first)

I can link a deck list if you’d like?

Edit: just read the actual post rather than the title and realised you’re a wild player, disregard everything I said. Sorry.

1 Like

Is it for Standard mode? I just like to play in Wild mode. What is the advantage of playing in standard mode? The standard mode = card limitation.

Have you ever faced a mage secret deck in wild mode, to feel how broken it is ?? Or the druid deck: pirate + Gibberling. It is but the nerfed class is always the shaman! So I set up a big priest deck and won more than any other shaman deck. Actually, the shaman doesn’t have a strong deck to play in wild mode. Those who never made it to the legendary, to make it to the legendary you will have to work hard, the most I got was diamond 4, so at the beginning of each month with the points I earn to reach platinum rank 5, I need only 2 days, in case If I arrived at the legendary I would have points that would make me reach this position in just a few days! This is logical! This game is making me frustrated! The class I like the most is always nerfed, apart from the stupid cards that are thrown at her!

I play control shaman, totems, highlander quest, and regular everyday quest. I’ll try out odd shaman at some point, too. I’m not hyper-focused on climbing, though.

1 Like

shaman has bloodlust just play agro this spell is one of the best basic spells ever

Murlocs can actually be pretty scary in shaman. The 2/3 that gives you a steady stream of murlocs when you play them is nasty.

evolve shaman is a pest , cancerous class. why do you say nothing works?

Does the shaman evolve who was recently nerfed? What way are you talking about? I already said that I only play in WILD mode! My big priest is stronger than all shaman decks! I only have one priest deck: big priest. I’ve played with several evolve shaman decks, most of the time I won and rare exceptions I lost.

This deck has served me well in wild, even though it’s legal for standard. I’m sure there are some good replacements which could be made.

Control Shaman

Class: Shaman

Format: Standard

Year of the Phoenix

2x (1) Devolving Missiles

2x (2) Diligent Notetaker

1x (2) Witch’s Brew

2x (3) Far Sight

1x (3) Instructor Fireheart

2x (3) Vulpera Scoundrel

1x (4) Groundskeeper

2x (4) Hecklebot

2x (4) Hex

2x (4) Torrent

2x (5) Hagatha’s Scheme

2x (5) Kobold Stickyfinger

1x (6) The Lurker Below

2x (7) Earthquake

1x (7) Galakrond, the Tempest

1x (7) Keymaster Alabaster

2x (8) Tidal Wave

2x (8) Walking Fountain

AAECAaoIBsWZA9PAA5PCA5zOA6HRA/bdAwz+BbIGrZEDipQDlZQDpaEDkKcDiLEDk7kD4MwD4cwDrtIDAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

It’s not nearly as bad as it’s been in the past, particularly after the nerfs.

I’ve always had good luck with elemental shaman, also totem is strong right now.

Shaman is just weak in wild. Play a different class.

1 Like

I crafted all the cards for Even Shaman but it’s just so weak. I’m actually having more fun with Odd Shaman, so if anything I would recommend trying that option out :slight_smile:

Evolve Shaman was tier 1 the majority of the expansion.

Shaman mostly Enhancement Shaman and Big Spell shaman Both fairly fun to use or vs