What classes are you seeing most and what rank?

I broke rank 10 mostly seeing in ranked and even unranked in order

Hunter (mehc, quest, secret) Priest (otk otk otk) Rogue (quest)/shaman(quest)

curious what other people are saying and are you finding them annoying to beat ?

I’m seeing a lot of Mages in wild. An no, I’m not having fun fighting them over an over.

5 Likes

Since I’m stuck at rank 8, partially because I do not play alot and also because I play a homebrew that is still kind of unrefined, I face quite the variety of decks.
Reno Mage, Quest Shaman (Murloc/Battlecry), Quest Taunt Warrior, Pogo Rogue, quite a few Meme Paladins/ Warlocks.
And Big Priest.
Most of the obnoxious decks are at rank 5-legend already, therefore I enjoy Wild a little more than usual.
Until I decide I want the extra dust, that is.

Standard:
Rank 5 currently

• Paladin
  • Warrior
  • Shaman

Wild:
Rank 8 currently:

• Druid
  • Mage

Standard rank 4 - Hunters (exclusively highlander), Warriors (all control, no aggro), Paladins (no murlocs, only mummies). A single Mage and Priest. It’s been a very monotone rank 5 and up for me so far.

3-2. I guess mages are most common, but warrior and shaman is also. And hunter. It’s pretty versatile actually. Warlock and priest are probably rarest. I’m shocked how few quest paladins I’ve seen. Seems op deck.

3-2 I see mage and warrior.

Reno mage is really strong. The card dint look bonkers to me but guarantee 10 dmg on minions is a board clear almost everytime on curve and you get a body. ITs a huge swing.

1 Like

htps://imgur.com/a/MDCedhF
This was just a moment ago, might make you feel better.
add a t in https:// to see image.

1 Like

RenounceLock, eh?
Truly, you are a man of culture.

1 Like

I might’ve crafted Warlocks dumpster fire of a quest card. Ya know, of all decks one might think that quest has a place…RenounceLock is its home lol. You can see my zero mana Ragnaros in hand from it. That Big Priest was triggered when I tapped into a 0 mana Y’Shaarj of my own aswell haha.

2 Likes

So much Pocket Galaxy, Conjurer’s Calling, and Dr. Boom. Well, deck experimentation was fun while it lasted. Hopefully nerfs come soon so we can enjoy the expansion. So many interesting cards that are hardly seeing play.

Rank 15-11 I have faced more Control Warriors than any other deck combined.

Rank 4 - Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter.

Wish this cancer class would just be dumpstered.

I’m winning most of the games but this hyper aggro BS should have been dealt with a long time ago.

1 Like

If they’re highlander hunter they’re hardly that aggressive.

1 Like

I’m low rank in standard but it seems even there it’s all the same. I see hunter (highlander), shaman (quest), warrior (control all day long) and occasionally zoolock.

Warlock class is falling apart with a declining WR and less and less players. Need Warrior and Mage to be addressed for it to come back, or have lackey generators buffed so we actually see more warlocks on ladder.

Im floating around ranks 4-5, quest paladin is most common, followed by mage. I havent seen much warrior but i think that is because it really cant compete with the paladin deck

Hyper aggro? Hahahaha, lad, you haven’t seen hyper aggro. Is it hard to swallow when a turn 5 Luna’s doesn’t automatically win you the game vs aggressive decks?

1 Like

“Mages - mages everywhere!” Highlander mage in few variations are dominating low rank wild (20-16). I believe this is 40% matchups since release of SoU. I also see some rouges, a bit of warriors, paladins and rest is niche (at least here). Priest is most often picked as niche deck, what is the most suprising it is almost always old quest agony priest or variations of big priest (Catrina+ragnaros+kelthuzad is far the most common). What is even more suprising - hunters are almost non-existent now…all aggro is now in rogue deck (and maybe druid).
note by niche deck i understand something i play against less than 5% of matchups. I use HS decktracker so it is easy to check.