What cards do you want from the miniset

Just wanted to know what kind of cards you want from the miniset when it comes out.
The last miniset from previous year had massive impact in the meta how would like the meta to be shaken up :slight_smile:

Edit: What i really like is more value cards for rogues :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want a card that makes it easier to draw Wildfire for Ping Mage.

7 Likes

That is an excellent suggestion.

1 Like

Well we are in short supplies on shadow priest support. And few cards away from a very good tempo priest. So high hopes on that part.
Also some aoe and heals for druid. Kind of feel naked without them at this current state.

4 Likes

Priest: one or more of

• draw or at least deterministic resource generation. Eg, “Add the last 5 cards you’ve played to your hand” or “Your opponent draws 8 cards and you draw 4.”

• deck refill

• silence minions in the opponent’s hand

• stealing. Not copying. Plain theft!

• You used to be afraid of leaving a Priest minion alive. A buff here and there would be the end of you. I would love the return of this.

• no battlecries please. Strong deathrattles and more auras.

Paladin:

• More of the same. I like Librams especially. Wouldn’t mind a weak minion that just cast copies of all the spells you hold on itself. Something iterative would be fun. Immortal Prelate and the Ul’Dum quest were really nice.

Rogue:

• An new expensive-cost archetype. I love greed Rogue. A new something Togwaggle’s Scheme would be fun.

Shaman:

• Something really weird and iterative, like Shudderwock.

Neutral:

• Draw, especially multilateral draw.

• Cheap taunt and life steal.

• Tickatus tech. Every archetype I’m describing would need it.

Druid:

• They’re so close to making Greybough good, now we just need ways to retrieve them when they’re all gone.

In a sense I like playing the same deck in 5 different classes :expressionless:

5 Likes

For Shaman - 0 mana Draw 3, gain 3 temporary mana crystals.

For Priest - 6 mana Heal to full health, do that much damage to the enemy hero.

For Druid - 2 mana Deal 5 damage to minions.

Super well balanced cards.

Draw for priest and shaman that isn’t one for one like insight, thrive, custodian, etc.

The priest draw should be geared towards a tempo plan, not control.

Mage needs a tiny little bit of help to get the hero power over the hump. I don’t know what it is, but draw isn’t needed. Maybe one more synergy card to squeeze into the curve.

Rogue: something to replace pen flinger to make field contact scary again.

Warrior just needs a little boost to the board buff plan.

Nerfs to librams.

Anything that let’s me play even more combo decks.

1 Like

More self mill warlock support.

More hero power mage support.

Yeah, I’m basically only interested in support for the decks I enjoy lol, but you DID ask!

3 Likes

A new watchpost, or are they already dead?

1 Like

“Draw a card that affects your Hero Power” would be fun, if possibly disgustingly broken in other contexts. :smile: They’d have to make sure no horrible combo was waiting in the wings though.

4 Likes

The only things I’d want right now from the set in playability are more cheap, broken Mage cantrips, and we’ve had kind of a lot of those lately and I will absolutely admit that the deck I’m playing is unfair and broken already so maybe we don’t actually need any more of those right now. :open_mouth:

So, how about more fun cards from Hearthstone’s lore? Give us some of the really spicy Barrens personalities we haven’t seen yet. I don’t play a lot of WoW, but others could nominate some personalities.

1 Like

I agree more mage hero power support.

2 Likes

Most of you seem to not consider that the miniset is probably going to support weaker archetypes introduced during the main expansion so i would expect elemental shaman, some frenzy minions, heal tempo priest, beast druid, hp mage.

A cheap (1-2 mana) silence creature.

A card which lets you discover from 3 pre-specified (not random!) cards. ike choose from an anti-secret, an anti-weapon and a heal card.

A neutral creature which comes into play from your hand if your opponent dealt 30 or more dmg in a single turn and heals you for 20.

A warlock deck burn card which also heals.

1 Like

It’d be cool to have one that does it on a battlecry. Or maybe one that’s slightly cheaper but is better statted. It could be a deathrattle to make up for that.

there IS a deathrattle neutral silence already. And a battlecry lol

Deathrattle silence is useless.

Priest - Start of the game: Add a copy of each burned card to your hand. Costs 3 less. :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely agree with this. I am playing a Secret Rogue that can at least go long, but more support for a burgle or greed rogue would be great.

Give Priest Card Draw.

And give Druid some more early game, like the Beetle from Galakrond’s Awakening.

3 Likes