What cards are you missing the most after the last rotation?

I have been really missing misdirection in standard play. It was one of the best two or three secrets a hunter could use to be a little more controlling and when you face a weapon rogue you could laugh when they had a detour from aiming at your face. Now, what are the cards you are missing most after the rotation?

2 Likes

The lack of AoE in Mage is really hitting my Solarian turns. It feels like the card mainly play secrets now.

4 Likes

losing pyro blast probably has had the same effect, but I do not have very much knowledge in Solarian since I don’t play as mage all that much.

i was about to try make some tempo mage in standard untill i realized they removed sorcersess aprentice so i was like "never mind’

1 Like

SAP Removal vs high stats buffed minions as Rogue, cuz of the totally lack of any real AoE spells the class havent, while the strongest single one does 6dmg after 10th turn where Rogues are literally dead in prolonging games

she basically havent any insta kills for real, only the SLOW high cost ones, which are useless cuz of the cost :\

all the shytt she can do is -2 hp for non hurted minion, the 3dmg combo ice hit and the new average 4dmg “eviscerate” thats such LOW vs high stats taunts or other shhitt which are unable to kill without atleast 3 cards from the hand

especially the Paladins buffed garbage or Warlocks ones

3 Likes

does the duel class 3 mana not work as a replacement? it is slower, but should still get the job finished of removal.

Corrupt the Waters and Shaman’s Galakrond.

1 Like

I miss Thoughtsteal. Sure, it often whiffed (nothing like getting double weapon buffs) but it kept games from feeling very same-y.

6 Likes

Use your own cards, don’t thieve cards from other players decks.

No.

4 Likes

Catrina Muerte, though I’m getting Blood of G’huun to work in Standard a bit.

1 Like

Zephyrs. He was my best legendary and got me out of a lot of jams, especially against people with better decks. Also, probably the most interesting and complex card.

1 Like

The only card I really miss is Sludge Slurper… and perhaps frostbolt. Im glad the rotation shokok things up

I’m pretty happy with HS… yeh the meta isn’t exactly diverse right now but that will change.

1 Like

I was missing some old murloc friends who got left out of classic, like the ones who raise the attack of your other murlocs. Then I made a wild deck with them and the new Flurgl. Sure Flurgl doesn’t do as much face damage as Mordresh or some others, but he’s a walking nuke when you give him poisonous. :fire: :skull: :fire:

1 Like

SAP, Class can have all the draw in the world but when you don’t draw into answers or need to go through extra hoops to get them you get to the bottom of the totem of classes, goes to show you that having all the draw in the world is not the best when you don’t have a game ending win condition or defenses to keep you alive until you get there.

1 Like

Blizzard…Mage got nothing to replace it right now maybe maybe down the line it will get a Legendary like Varden but with Blizzards effect.

1 Like

Frost Nova. Most useful early game card for mage to not get beat to death.

1 Like

NO LARGE DECKS. You cannot play a long game on a BIG deck. The fast meta is boring. Chitter Mage, Chitter Horns, Demon Hunter, Hunter are very fast decks. I am sure that the developers will not let you down and in the next addon we will be given more control and development of BIG DECK with the development of control decks to kill all this aggro clay in the STANDARD. AGGRO is just clogged with clay. Smelly aggro decks with cheat mages.

I miss savage roar and bloodlust, the go-to win condition for Token Druid and Totem Shaman.

1 Like

I miss the thief package for rogue and priest something fierce. I keep trying deck after deck, changing stuff for my own enjoyment, and nothing is scratching that dynamic itch. It all feels so… staid and uninteristing for my janky self. Its pure rock, paper, scissors.

1 Like