Well, you broke wild

Who the heck thought a 3-cost mech with echo was a good idea?! I’m sick of turn 4 insta-kills in wild. Fix your mistake, Blizzard.

3 Likes

Do you really think that it is broken just by this mech? Have you ever heard about Glinda Crowskin…?

so if you have Glinda on board and you summon an echo minion…it would summon two? or it would be ignored?

What the f*ck are you talking about, which card?

SN1p- Sn4p? I saw that card only one time and there it was useless.

… you summon five Mechwarpers and have endless Zilliax (or any other magnetic minion).

1 Like

oh crap, right :wink: didn’t see that coming.

It was the most whined combo first week after Boomday release. Now it is forgotten. Mind you, SN1p- Sn4p will follow.

I personally have an issue with Big Priest rather than those. Sure it’s annoying to die on turn 4, but since I play control Renolock I just leave nothing on the board for my opponent to magnetize to. See how fun it is to play any deck and have your opponent have 5 Lich Kings or Ragnaros or Obsidian Statue by turn 6 lol. Good luck if you’re not playing exodia mage, not even aggro saves you from that since the Obsidian Statue has lifesteal… from my point of view the Sn1p combo is amongst the least of Wild’s problems right now