We Should Have Two End of Season Rewards for Wild and Standard

I feel that there would be more reason for newer players to get into Wild if they got a separate end of season reward for the mode. I originally thought that was how it worked when I first started playing but found out that wasn’t the case.

Thoughts guys?

14 Likes

I don’t know that a some gold, some dust, and a golden card once a month would be enough motivation to get people into the Wild ladder.

That being said, there’s not really a good reason why people who play both game modes shouldn’t get two sets of rewards.

7 Likes

It’d certainly bump up participation and might be one way to address the “ladder should be more rewarding” topic. Even hitting something like 5 in Standard and 15 in Wild (or the other way around) would be a ~23% inscrease in dust value reward.

11 Likes

Or reward Wild ladder with Wild cards.

18 Likes

It may not be enough, but it’s something, you get where I’m coming from?

3 Likes

Because Wild is not a serious format, it’s like calling 50 Shades real literature. Why reward someone for goofing around in a non-serious format…?

They already do. If you rank to 5 in Wild but 20 in Standard, you get a rank 5 chest.

4 Likes

That’s now what I’m getting at, I’m requesting a Wild rewards chest AND a Standard rewards chest.

1 Like

Then we should be discussing not rewarding those players at all, rather than giving them extra rewards.

Begone, silly troll.

5 Likes

Yes, because anything you disagree with is trolling.

I’m the author of this thread, why would you think I’m trolling?!?

1 Like

Why would you think they’re talking to you?

Who? Me?

/20characters

No, Coolbreeze. The “begone, silly troll” was definitely aimed at you.

The reply was given to me as a notification.

No, you trolling the OP’s thread by disparsging Wild players is a troll, and an obvious one at that.

Look at the icon on the right of my post and you can see who my reply was to. Since you created the thread, you automatically get notifications to any replies.

@Coolbreeze me too. /20characters

It’s my icon that’s why I was confused.

Well that’s wierd, unless your post popped up when I clicked to reply to his and took up the same spot.

Either way, you aren’t trolling.

1 Like