Warriors need a hard cold nerf period

The most oppressive deck in this game right now. So tired of Warriors i will rope all warriors from this moment on. until they get nerfed.

You have been posting and complaining for 8 days, often insulting people who disagree with you. Maybe the game just isn’t something for you?

1 Like

More whining. I’m amazed you’re still playing this game, you seem to hate it.

i do hate it one of the worst games I have ever played. Not because of the type of game but because of the unbalanced cards and rigged matching system.

Maybe you need some cold hard coffee and a Snickers.

Then: WHY DO YOU PLAY IT? Really, I can’t believe it! You come here, complainig is ok, everybody does this sometimes. But outright hating the game? WHY do you play it? Does somebody force you, does somebody pay you for playing it? If you are forced get help, if you are payed, ask yourself, if it is worth the sum. If not: PLAY SOMETHING ELSE.

So quit. No one here is gonna miss you

i would say the same about you trust me noone would miss you as well thinking that you are someone who someone will miss lol that is classic.

Also no i will not i would rather come here every day and get under your skin and make you act like a 5 yr old like you all doing now.

I don’t know any of you, why would I think you’d miss me?

And you don’t particularly get under my skin, I just think you’re one of the more stupid people I’ve ever met

Pirate Warrior is the most oppressive deck? Or do you mean Control Warrior? DMH Warrior? Dragon? Mech? Rush? Handbuff?

Pls Senpai what Deck is the most oppressive?

Well, one thing for sure. It isn’t Bomb Warrior.