Warrior is only a perceived as a problem because of rogue

The anti Rogue Hunter isn’t aggro, it’s Secret based.

The aggressive Mech Hunter (you play Wild, you know Mech Hunter) is bad against Rogue in Standard because there’s no board buff and depends on Magnetic a lot more. Rogue can just Sap whatever minion gets Magnetized, and heal just enough with Lifedrinker and Zilliax to extend the game until the Rogue can finish off the Hunter.

1 Like

What my point is
What deck is Rogue trying to turbo down?
Yea, Warrior’s for Rogue, we get it.

Why is Rogue played at all?
What’s Valeera beating up on?

My assumption, like wild, is a mid-game mana cheating deck that spikes hard and heavy around t5.

So what is Rogue being played to beat out of the game?

Rogue is just good. It’s early game is very strong and consistent due to raiding party and it has tons of ways to generate value through lackeys/shadowsteps/toggwaggle.

It will be nerfed. 34% playrate and a favorable match up against everything except warrior.

People arnt playing rogue to Target anything, they are playing it because it’s overpowered.

2 Likes

Secret hunter and token druid both have positive win rate against rogue too. Rogue isn’t crazy broken but I do believe there is issue with rogue. I don’t think warriors cards are broken but because they run so much on a Rng fest its not fun to play against, win or loss.

They dont though. If any of your response contains “According to HSreplay” just go ahead and stop right there.

1 Like

Hard countered? I win rogue as often as they win me. Its really just who got a better draw. The only true weakness of hunter is board heavy deck like zoolock murloc shaman and token druid.

Since you do not like real stats. So be it living in your fantasy that rogue is super favoured for everything. And being the only one that done so before.

2 Likes

Have fun being at rank 15 forever. Enjoy your “real” stats :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Except I am not. Not high but just minimum rank 5 every season for a golden epic.

1 Like

It’s sort of Kingsbane Rogue, without having Odd Paladin in the meta.

I think we all know, deep down, that everything is always hunters fault.

Yeah, the reason rogue is so strong right now is partly because no control decks besides warrior are allowed to exist BECAUSE of warrior. Warrior was strong before tempo rogue was a thing this meta. Warrior then drove priest warlock and paladin out of the meta, allowing rogue to come in and dominate. This current meta is because rogue has a pretty solid deck, and warrior doesn’t allow any counters to that rogue deck to exist.

Pretty sure control shaman can go toe to toe with warrior, but it loses to rogue. It’s not control warrior keeping control shaman out of the meta as far as I know.

1 Like

It’s always a close game. Many games into fatigue so the Shaman has to be careful.

Which is sorta the same thing as just saying

“It cant maintain a positive win rate against the two meta leaders”

Because if shaman could crush warrior, it would be at the top of the lists rather than…not.

Edit:

Which is to say both rogue and warrior are making shaman have a no good very bad day. Not just rogue.

1 Like

If Warrior isn’t an issue, how much removal and value should a deck have before it’s considered “too good”? Is there even a limit, since technically otk will still counter it?

I’m pretty sure control shaman, without rogue, could contest control warrior.

Control shaman isn’t worth running because it does worse against rogue — which is a bigger part of the meta.

And from my own personal experience, I win over 60% of my games against control warrior.

It’s not being pushed out by warrior, it is being pushed out by the #1 deck which makes it not worth playing.

Control shaman can keep a positive winrate against warrior, so I don’t agree with your statement.

Well…

Turn 45 draw matchups should not be allowed (even for meme decks).

But in general it is okay.

I dont see how. Especially if warrior suddenly faces a meta with more decks like it…it already has a very good value generator so absolutely any additional ones added should obliterate you.

Shaman spells do not equal warrior mechs in tempo or power. If they get to slam elys or nomis…

Yayyyy, blizzard listened to me! Im amazing!

hater shades on

1 Like