Warrior horsey "I win" cards need to be removed

Hero power triggers twice and can use it twice. both cards cost two.
How do you even defeat this?
The “I win” cards guarentee an auto win.
Why doesn’t the game have a feature that detects an auto win before the game starts and just declare the other player a winner if they have “i win” cards? This would save time and also save the planet when it comes to using energy for phone players nad pc players.
I will only accept actual solutions as responses.

2 Likes

I just auto concede vs warriors now. Sometimes I forget and I play a game against one again and them I remember why I auto-concede and the cycle continues/repeats

3 Likes

It’s the Paladin death knight hero cards that will kill you with horses, not Warrior

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwSts2s4ba4

lol what

It does matter how plays the 4 horsys the bottom line is there is no way to beat 4 horseys.
I dont pay attention to class because they are all the same to me.

1 Like

how does warrior uses these 2 to win ?

I like to use my hunter horsey deck

Maybe because you are talking about a turn 10 combo and many wild decks can kill way before that ? It’s wild and you lose to a deck that is already insanely low for the mode you’re in.

Looks like a you problem

it’s faster than turn 10 because they order in the court → nozdormu the timeless.

So they lose to a deck with 28 cards that cost 3 or less, and that gives them 10 mana for their turn 4 and 5 ? if only they can pull up their combo on turn 6.
Still slower than what most decks can do in wild, without combo, without giving their opponent an advantage, and without setup :thinking:

You forget one thing madam.
I have no counter for the horsey set up.
We all know the algo peaks at decks before it sets up matches.
That has been proven.
So why is it giving me an auto loss?
Just make the match and declare the “I win” cardholder the winner so we don’t have to waste time and energy.
By declaring the person with “I win” card a super auto winner right after the game starts will be less of a carbon foot print and will save the earth.
You are for saving the earth right?
Greta thunderberg and AOC said we only had 10 years left 3 years ago, Anything that reduces carbon may give us a few more years.

1 Like

So this is still a you problem

Since the counter for a turn 10 combo, or a “turn 6 combo that requires 3 turns of setup while giving 20 mana to your opponent”, is simply to kill them first, the way it works for any deck against any deck : kill your opponent first

If you don’t want to play good wild decks it’s your right. But don’t blame it on cards that don’t even compete with the top of the meta

Then why are you wasting carbon playing video games you don’t even enjoy ?

1 Like

The algo new though when it set up the match that I did not have a deck that could beat the horsey.
So why did it give me an auto loss?

Blizzard is obviously very upset with you personally for some reason. Maybe you did something to upset them. Maybe they really like the horsey and don’t like you complaining and calling a Paladin a Warrior. I just want to keep engaging with this topic because I laugh every time I see it move back to the top of the forums.

2 Likes

Why not ?

You’re the one chosing to play a bad deck.
It’s the consequence of your choices and actions to play against decks you cannot beat among all what you’ll face.

1 Like

Even if you play a slow deck there is a 2 card counter. Which swaps hero powers with your opponent and than change your current hero power. The question is whether the pallidin has a high percentage of play to make it worth adding those 2 cards.

If you really want to counter, someone mentionned they play order in the court. Since the card no longer draws, you can either soft counter by reshuffling the deck, or hard counter by playing gnomeferatu with guarantee that you’ll burn either Uther or Nozdormu.

But tech cards won’t help a bad deck in the game.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that it’s been almost 24 hours since you were confused by the “warrior horsey” post on the Hearthstone forums

1 Like