Warlock Cards Tomorrow?

I feel like I have been checking the forums for days now, wanting to see Warlock cards. An it’s always another classes instead.

Is Warlock cards finally coming tomorrow? Or is there some dump date I can check back here just to see them? Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s tomorrow, but I’m wondering what the 30th reveals are.

I’m also starting to wonder if every class is still getting 10 cards? It looks like everyone is only get 9? Or are they releasing the last of the cards on the 30th? I have no clue what’s going on. I really hope it’s 10 each class.

As far as what is coming for Warlock, I’m not 100% sure, but the reveal they did and the hint was that warlock is getting some “new” way to self damage themselves, and they said this while showing a warlock and their opponent at fatigue with no more cards in deck…I have no idea how or if this correlates somehow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer man.

1 Like

Possible support for questline Lock? i am excite. :smiling_face:

But the quest is rotating?

And, supposedly, when it rotates, they are supposed to change it so it can be played in wild.

I wonder if that’s what determined what cards are in this expansion since that was their promise when banning the card in wild.

1 Like

The 30th reveal is a final livestream:

It sounds like the final 1-3 cards for each class will be shown then.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks man. So is this a confirmation that each class gets 10 cards? Like every class is missing at least a card or two…and the Warrior never got an instrument (weapon).

Surely, it must mean 10 for each class.

Thanks again!

The initial announcement said that there would be 145 cards, which works out to the normal 10 per class, plus 35 Neutrals.

So, that seems like what is most likely to happen.

1 Like

Oh i didn’t keep up with what’s rotating out, now i’m sad.

But this makes up for it nice!

This thread has been a roller coaster of emotions for me this evening lol

2 Likes

Keep in mind, by “playable” they mean nerfed, probably hard. Not just able to be played in wild w/o changes.

I’m with ya, man. I am highly anticipating the warlock reveal as well. I’ve had it with curses and imps. I quite liked the idea of Thaddius Warlock, but I couldn’t really pull it off, personally. Can’t wait to see what direction we’re going in next as warlock players.

Here’s to more busted griefing cards! :beers:

1 Like

Warlock core set looks really promising for slower archetypes. Big demon package, Hellfire at 3, Defile back in standard :heart_eyes: hopefully the new set gives us something to do with it all.