Vanndar Stormspike bundle not awarding alternate portrait

I have purchased the Vanndar Stormspike bundle, which comes with the base Vanndar Stormspike portrait and 15 packs , it is stated that if base Vanndar portrait is already owned, I will receive an unowned portrait instead.

Before purchasing the bundle I have already owned the base Vanndar Stormspike portrait as well as 1 alternate “gold border” portrait, however when I purchase the bundle, it shows that the base portrait is given and I did not receive another unowned portrait

I have submitted a ticket to blizzard support, GM Fantastress checked on the issue and I was notified that the portraits have been added to the account, however relogging and rechecking, no new potrait for Vanndar was added, thus I was asked to report it to the bugs report forum as the GMs are not able to fix bug issues.

Below is my ticket ID on the issue

Ticket ID: US84136882

I have a similar issue. I own the base Vanndar card (Vanndar at level 30) and two gold portraits. Yesterday, I purchased the “Vanndar Bundle” and received no new card. I only received coins.

I submitted a ticket and was told by GM Xilronoth that “From checking your account, the bundle added the basic Vanndar portrait to your collection, which will be why you didn’t unlock any additional portaits.” But my Vanndar was already level 30 and so it of course did have the base card.

GM Lograldon also replied that there were no known issues regarding this bundle and suggested that I submit a bug report.

Ref: Ticket Number: US84191750

that’s wrong, there are special case like Vanndar that people own only golden portait becouse it was a event reward and so they can use and level up it , but they dont own base portait.
And for this players is possible to still find the card in packs even if they have already maxed playable Vanndar

Right now i have only the golden portait of Vanndar and missing every other portaits , but i can play and upgrade it.

But I DID have the base card, so should have got a gold card with that bundle.