Updated Free Deck for New and Returning Players

ya same here I returned never got a new deck.

1 Like

I’d probably put in a ticket. I don’t know if it’d solve much, if anything, but it might be worth doing if only for all of that free dust. You should be eligible for a free deck if you’ve been gone for 120 days or, of course, create a new account. Were you gone for 4 months?

https://esports.gg/guides/hearthstone/free-hearthstone-decks-voyage-to-the-sunken-city/

Late answer here.
This free deck is only granted once per account, or more specific, once per region of an account: I play on Europe and just tried out the Americas region: Boom, Free Deck offered.

P.S.: It might still be once per account: If you only play on one region, then switch to another and get the free deck granted, that might have been it for all regions and the whole account’s lifetime.

Proceed with caution
:male_detective:

Any news on the updated free decks with Nathria launch?

Not heart/read anything about it so far.
Returning players (120+ days without login into HS) are now always granted one of these, not just once per account’s lifetime as before. Better check your last login on your account’s website at Blizzard, though.

1 Like

Not a returning player myself, just want the info to help new players in Reddit :slightly_smiling_face:.
If we knew how the new free decks are, we could advise them to pick one of the current ones or wait, and which one to choose.
This post was 5 days before Sunken City launch. Tomorrow will be 5 days before Nathria launch, so I hope they make another announcement like this.

1 Like

Well, they should be the new recommended (Class) Recipe decks, though they tweaked them a bita to the meta the last few releases.
The new recommended builds already show up in the client, take a sneak peak there.

Disclaimer: Caveat emptor!

1 Like

More than the new, the previous expansion ones then… Interesting. So mech decks for mage and paladin, etc. Previous expansion recipes are very playable, many of them including the Hero and the Collosal of the class. If they don’t cripple them too much, they will be fantastic free decks.
Let’s wait and see.

Hey all, the new lists for Patch 24.0 were just posted here:

Enjoy!

2 Likes