Update on my ban situation - and sorry for toxic behaviour

I was afl for 3 turs vs the paladin before conceding before closing the ap but i was not guilty of botting i accept that i acted in a manner that is wrong i should not have not have done that but i didnt bot i wont admit to.

To me botting is when you run some kind of program to play for while you are not there or at work.

I did no such thing.

Not according to every roper who has posted on this topic. What you did was perfectly legitimate.

By this policy, every roper here should be rushing to your defenseā€¦because they are now botters, at least by actiblizz ā€œlogic.ā€

Because if what you did was bad, then they should be banning ALL ropers. Period.

I suspect my case is the only of its kind or like you said an isolated case but i could be wrong i think your right i made mistake i can admit when im wrong u know i used to less tilted idk what happend but this is not who i usualy am i gues i was burnted out.

However i am not guilty of botting and that wont change.

yo yo yo
Behaving like a Bot is completely unrelated to being an actual bot.
Nobody should ban you for your pretendence, they should ban you with proof of you botting!

1 Like

In my guild on woltk classic, I discussed in /guild about hearthstone and the unfair bans of blizzard, one of my guild replied that he was banned even though he does not bot and he never received an email for warn him why he is banned, he had pre-purchased the extension since he will probably never benefit from it because blizzard does not want to unban him, he therefore demands a refund for the extension > response from blizzard no

Blizzard are real crooks.

2 Likes

I just wanted him to not regret for doing BM or apologize for that, giving my supportā€¦

What if this happens to me? I started a game, halfway my wife saw a cockroach and I immediately need to run to rescue her and of course a game is low priority so I afk. I spend some time trying to catch the cockroach and seeing itā€™s taking too long, I just came back to concede before going back to hunting.

Same scenario as you. Blizzard will think Iā€™m a bot and ban my account? If so, I think itā€™s good then cos legit players can go spend money on other games. Iā€™m mostly on mobile legends nowadays anyway.

1 Like

You donā€™t get ban from a single time. But still, their banning system is clearly broken these days. I can see it playing OW, when using a non-asian language on an asian server ends as chat ban.

1 Like