Update on 15.6 Issues

after 12 hours of 1st impression play. Very addicting, almost forgot to eat…never had the chance to meat 4 heroes: AFK; Nefarian; Patches; Rat king.
So hard to rotate the heroes a bit more fairly? Or I should need to play 3-7 days to get them once?4

Forgot 2 more heroes that i have not been able to meet so far: Ragnaros and stripteaser. Do you need like 10k+ points? im at 5k now…

Basicly this mode is like a roulette table right now, where your 2 win conditions are: Junkbot; Hyena. If you dont have either, say goodbye to 1st place.

I hope the “The selected deck is not valid for this game mode” bug that I am getting with my wild warrior Rush deck is fixed soon.

tavern brawl doesn’t work, i have 4/3 cards, can’t edit or delete my deck and play button is disabled

1 Like

Note 10 Stylus is still broken after update.

At least once per Battlegrounds run, I’ll be in the tavern and the buttons are unresponsive so I can’t refresh or upgrade.

1 Like

Hey, I have been experiencing plenty of bugs since the last patch.

Here is a link to the screenshots I took in-game about this bug: imgur .com/a/nRux3dx

(I had to put it separated because there was no other way to post it).

I’m playing in my laptop right now (it’s the one that has these problems with the game), here are my specifications:

-Operative System: Windows 7 Home Premium - 32 bits.

-RAM: 4GB.

-CPU: Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4300 a 2.10 GHz.

-Graphics Card: Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family (it’s a pretty bad integrated GPU, 64 Mb of dedicated video memory).

-Hard drive: HDD 500 Gb.

I know that this laptop is crap, but before this update I could play the game nicely without any FPS loss or anything like that.

+Does someone know how to solve this?

I’ve been searching in Google and other forums about it, but I didn’t find anything.

Crash when click buy new solo chapter. I’m using iPhone 8plus, version 13.2.2. Please have it fixed. This issue also happens in multiple ios devices, and have been reporting alot in this forum but still no confirmation

1 Like

The game is totally broken on iOS, my game crash many times a day. No reason, and I can’t reconnect to the game. I use a iPhone 7, latest version of iOS and latest version of the game. My season is totally messed up this month, because every time I have a Lost for this crash. Tried to open an ticket, but the moderator says that I’ve to post here. Totally disappointed with Blizzard support and the game right now.

1 Like

I do not see your integrated graphics in the supported hardware list:

It could be that it has also another name (like Intel HD Graphics 2500/400 series?), but if it truly is not supported, then this kind of graphic error can be expected. If it is indeed supported, you should post in the Technical Support forum for help troubleshooting. They will ask you to post a “DxDiag” output to see what your computer has exactly, and how recent the drivers are.

Ive reported the same since 1 month, got also respond to a ticket and it says to post into tecnical problem. Its insane.

I’ve seen this issue said by some others in other threads. Unfortunately when I try to log in I get the following error message: “Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect”

Every time I try to do so it fails and for some reason I’m able to use the Asia/Americas regions but not the Europe one which is what I’ve used most of the time.

I’ve tried many ways to fix this and I’m wondering if this is a bug many others have had since the patch and whether it’s being worked on.

Note 10 plus full screen functionability does not work. Even when forching it on for the app via the phone settings for the app. Is this possible to fix? Almost all other apps allow the full screen mode. Not sure why this wouldnt. Bit odd really

Near 2 months have passed since this problem started, yesterday Blizzard released the patch 16.0 and it’s still not solved, they even mention this in the patch notes saying that maybe the game now runs even worse.

That being said, they also mention that they are ‘‘working on it’’ and that they know the problem is there. Sigh…

It’s shameful that a company of such category takes this long to release such ‘needed’ solution.

hey !
I found that cards that I owned simply disappeared. My decks are incomplete and I have to recraft my cards. mainly the ones I recently crafted.
I hope this bug will be fixed :frowning:

Hey, a week ago i disenchanted most my cards to make a deck and i made it played it a bit and logged off. then i logged on the next day and 5 cards were gone:
2x lightbomb
emperor thaurissan
Nzoth the corrupter
Sylvanas windrunner.

i didnt get dust so im sure i didnt disenchant them or someone else did.
Can i get these cards back?

Same way for me with sylvanas and Nzoth…

…which cards did you disenchant?

Did you disenchant your old Sylvanas because hey Blizz just gave you a new one in October? Because all those October “wild-into-standard” cards were loaners–not craftable, not disenchantable, and evaporating when the event ended (last week).

So if you disenchanted Thaurissan, and now you come in and you don’t have Thaurissan… that’s why!