Update on 15.6 Issues

Will this ever be fixed? I cannot play any of my decks as whenever I get a golden version of a card I disenchant the non golden version. And therefore, none of my decks are playable.

Okay mr. Chris Sierra,

Iā€™ve done all the legwork for you. The issue with the gold cards only occurs when you have one single copy of the regular card and one single copy of the same card in the golden variety. My assumption is that the game is reading the total number of regular cards and not including the combined total with the golden cards.

For instance, I have two copies of the standard Murmy card and one golden copy. I can put one regular murmy and one golden murmy in my deck because I have a total of 2 regular murmies plus a golden copy so there is no issue, however if I try to do the same thing with psychopomp I only have one regular copy and one golden copy of that card. In this case the game ejects the golden copy from the deck and determines I only have one copy total until I manually drag the card out of the deck and then back into the deck, the game thinks I do not own the card (the golden card)

That is all Ive discovered as to the missing golden cards.

Now, the real issue for me is the doubled drop rate of common cards. I just can not or will not bring myself to spend money on something when i feel like I am being cheated or taken advantage of. The amount of useless and repeat common cards dropped in packs has grown to a ridiculous and unacceptable level. Youre website claims a Legendary every 20 packs, this is completely false. 1% or 1 in 100 packs is the real figure. Lately I have opened 20 Saviors of Uldum packs playing through solo and in arena. All but two of those packs were 4 commons and 1 rare almost always duplicates of cards I own. Two epic cards in 20 packs and then all bare minimum beside that is not a fair deal to me. If this is not changed and confirmed I cant pay for anymore adventures or packsā€¦
I have spent over 100 dollars this last month and without better drop rates, a permanent pity timer, or exclusion of duplicates on cards of all rarity I just cant bring myself to buy anymore. I really feel like we the hearthstone community are being cheated like this. Please address this for us

2 Likes

I donā€™t get what you mean by 20 packs consists of basic and rare.
You know Basic cards are cards that you get automatically.
You must mean Rarity level from Uldums. Donā€™t get confused. there are Commons, Rares.

Besides, Iā€™ve spent like 7000 gold (70 packs) on Uldums, and theyā€™re fine
Iā€™ve net on average 15 epics, and 4 legendaries. Itā€™s not that bad.

So I still canā€™t refresh my quest so that hasnā€™t been fixed and there are many other server issues

OP said there would be a batch today or tomorrow. Did you see a patch? Then no, it is not fixed yet, be patient. In any case, at the time of writing this, it is 5:30am Pacific Time, a tad early for rolling out a patch. Typically patches are released around 10:00am Pacific, but given the ā€œMonday or Tuesdayā€ time frame, it could certainly be later in the day.

Having the same issue with my Wanderer Rexxar.

Where is the patch? Ffs.

I donā€™t remember anything like this.

donā€™t try coping a deck then deleting it and recreating it. it doesnā€™t work it says the deck you are coping in incomplete. this is going to be a game breaker for some people. If I hadnā€™t already pre-purchased the next expansion I think I would quit playing over this problem.

If you try to launch battlegrounds, The game says itā€™s still in early access. Although the patch notes says itā€™s live and in open beta for everyone to try.

New patched fix nothing. You can select a deck but as soon as you try to play it says selected deck is not available for this game mode.

1 Like

Hi there, is there any update on not being able to get new daily quests? Am stuck with old ones that i cannot change for new quests.

STILL the chat problem on iOS, WHEN do u THINK to do something?

I am having the same issue as well. I tried my ios, android and pc in order. every time I try to login I am having different error messages. Sometimes I get, HS:NT325:201:28, sometimes it says decks couldnt be downloaded from the server, sometimes I get HS:NT304:303:0 error, sometimes I get hs ct netcachecardvalues 2 or hs ct netcachecardvalues 1ā€¦ so pick your poison.

Funnily enough, I can login the game using my phones mobile data connection though. I flushed dns and everything is still broken unfortunately

1 Like

S-pen stylus on Samsung Note10+ is still broken after the latest update.

1 Like

Tested today. Still not fixed. You can select a deck but as soon as you try to play it says selected deck is not available for this game mode. This again only happens if there is a golden and regular version of a card in the same deck.

1 Like

I realy like the new auto chess gamble mode. I just dont know when I will get finally one of the better heroesā€¦

Playing hours now, its very addictive. So is there only 6-7 seven avaible heroes for me to pick only? Do I need to pay in shop or somewhere for other heroes, like AFKAyy?

1 Like

almost 10 hours in trying battlegrounds for the 1st time, still had 0 chance to pick AFKayā€¦its rigged?! :smiley:

1 Like

My guess would be no. Iā€™ve seen other players play with AFKay, and Iā€™ve played with her once myself. There is zero reason to single out a specific account and disable one hero for that account.

In fact, Iā€™d say that if Blizzard had ensured a guarantee that every hero would be offered after playing 10 hours, THAT would have been rigged. Because truly random would never give that guarantee.

1 Like