Update bug 23 may 2020

Just updated and after opening the app. It tells me to log in, after I log in it tells me that the
" [Free Deck Error] We have temporarily disabled free deck rewards to resolve a bug. Eligible players will receive their deck when the bug has been fixed and this feature is reactivated."

After logging in it tells me to restart the application. And it keeps going like that every time I try to open the app.

Any suggestions?

Regards Tomas

1 Like

Exactly the same problem here. Can’t login anymore. Reinstalling the app didn’t help either…

1 Like

Damn, seems like it’s not only me.
Hope it gets fixed asap.

1 Like

first and foremost include more information about the issue, such as region and device. its really difficult for the devs to identify an issue if they have to guess when and where it occurs

1 Like

Europe and mobile. Happy?

1 Like

I have the very same bug on my iPhone SE (2 years old) with newest iOS update.
Before today the bug information appeared after loging-in in a popup window. Since today I cannot login (same case as first post).

When starting the app the error appears but on login screen, not game homescreen - as before. After loging-in the error pops up again but on loading screen and it tells you to restart the app. Restarting doesn’t help - It’s a loop.

hotfix needed asap please!

1 Like

It got fixed. It’s working like normal now :+1::+1:

1 Like