Update Available please close to install - already done, still crashing. Kicked back from Amazon

Every time I open the app on my phone it says an update is available and I need to close to install it.

I have cleared the cache. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I’ve contacted Amazon store and they kicked it back to the app developer.

" May I know the device that your trying to watch the app ?

A

5:27 PM

Google Pixel running Android

5:27 PM

Anushiya | Customer Service

Could you please try to install the app using the different device ?

A

5:28 PM

I’m not sure how, it’s a cell phone.

5:28 PM

Are you able to find the app in device ?

A

5:29 PM

Yes. Opening it causes an endless loop which says the app has a new version, when in fact no new version exists.

5:31 PM

To clear the Appstore app’s data: 1. Swipe down from the Home Screen and tap “Settings,” “App Manager,” and then “Device Monitor.” 2. Locate “Amazon Appstore” from your list of apps and select “Clear Data.” 3. Once you’re able to re-launch the app, reactivate your parental controls by tapping “Menu,” “Settings,” and then “Parental Controls.”

Please try clear the data and try again, Once you try let me know

A

5:35 PM

done

5:40 PM

M

MOATEMSU HAS JOINED & WILL BE READY TO CHAT IN JUST A MINUTE.

Moatemsu | Customer Service

Is it working now?

M

5:41 PM

No. The app still closes

5:42 PM

Just to confirm, is this the app you are referring to “[links to hearthstone app by Blizzard Entertainment]”?

M

5:42 PM

correct

5:43 PM

Could you please check to see if there is any update for your device as well?

M

5:44 PM

I have already confirmed that although the ask is saying there is an update available, no such update exists. The game is running on the newest version 15.0.33157

5:46 PM

Since we have tried all the troubleshooting steps and the issue lies with the app, you need to contact the app developer for this issue. I will also keep this chat window open for you do that when you want to reach us back again for the same issue we will start from where we left off Will that be fine for you?

M

5:50 PM

sure

5:52 PM

support@blizzard.com https://battle.net/support/games/hearthstone You can use the above link to contact them

M

5:53 PM"

How do I troubleshoot this? Ball seems to be back in your court now, Blizz.