Unremovable "Plays of the Frozen Throne" Quest

I opened up Hearthstone to check out the new expansion and found this old quest called “Plays of the Frozen Throne.” I’ve been playing for a few days now, and I have been unable to reroll or remove this quest.

Now that Knights of the Frozen Throne is no longer in standard rotation, I’m unlikely to complete it in normal play. I contacted Customer Support, and they confirmed they are unable to remove quests from my quest log.

https://imgur.com/a/1AVZMJL

I’m aware that the “work around” in this case would be to build a 100% Frozen Throne deck and play in wild for a few rounds. However, I’m still reporting it as a bug, since I don’t believe this behavior is intended, especially following the start of the new standard year.

4 Likes

Same thing is happening to me, and since I never play Wild, at the start of the year i just disenchant all my old cards so I can’t complete the quest since I don’t have any Frozen Throne cards anymore lmao

3 Likes

I’m scared because a customer service agent just told me to come here and talk about the exact same issue. It’s insane. EA can handle problems like this immediately through their customer support. Really disappointed that in years Hearthstone never created a way to manage their in game quests.

2 Likes

im not sure if it will work and how many time is needed , but i have some ideas

• borrow deck function from a friend
  • play some “card steal” decks in specific single player missions if the FT is aviable …
  • craft a FT low dust cost minion and try to create a deck that helps you play the card multiple times , shuffle and return mechanics …

Same issue, I DE all my old cards as soon as they go wild. Please Blizzard just make it deletable.

Same issue here. I might just buy 6 packs of Frozen Throne cards, make a deck from those, and crank through a couple games to clear this quest.

I also have been having this problem. Talked to a support agent and they gave me the same answer of not being able to remove the quest for me. They sent a notice up to the devs, but the biggest thing we can do is keep posting around about it.

The same thing for me. It won’t let me change it and it’s on my quest list for over 2 months.

So sick of seeing the frozen throne quest. I have tried stealing cards and what not and the counter does not go upward.

Please let us recycle this quest.

Exactly the same problem,
I have 3 frozen throne cards and don’t want to have to buy a load of paks I will otherwise never us just to clear this bloody quest :confused:

Shuld we try spamming Blizzards Facebook and Twitter to try get this resolved?

Same issue here. Not willing to drop money on packs just to get rid of a stupid quest.

Same probleme here. Please, help us.

did you try borrowing a deck ?

same problem here, i have 4 cards of frozen throne and i dont can complete the quest

From the latest patch:

• Fixed an issue preventing the Legendary Quests from the Knights of the Frozen Throne from being rerolled.