Unplayable game

The issue is that this is the worst condition this game has ever been in. Arena mode is not even playable right now. What kind of toddler is in charge of this game because everything you guys have done to this game has been absolutely horrible. This game used to be enjoyable but now it’s literally unplayable. I know the numbers reflect everything I’m saying because active players is down and so is the content of this game. At this point, it’s so bad I would highly suggest scrapping the entire game and starting fresh because that’s how bad arena is right now. Please please please whatever you guys think is a good idea, just do the exact opposite and it will be good for the game. Hopefully you take this feedback and do something about the game but I’m sure this will go unread because y’all don’t listen to the community at all. Game will be absolutely dead if something isn’t changed soon.

3 Likes

Your sentiment about the current state and playability of Hearthstone (constructed: Wild, Standard, Duels) and how Arena is no longer a haven to play in when other modes suck, because of their flawed card pools is very apropos.

Yes, the brokenness of new cards has been having a very negative impact on Arena for quite some time now. Cards are not designed with Arena in mind, and their harmful impacts are rarely considered even when it’s blatantly obvious how bad such overpowered cards will be for the Arena experience.

Just consider how bad cards like Raid Boss Onyxia, Sire Denathrius, Theotar, etc. have been in Arena over the last year.

DK class cards are the big problem in Arena right now, since all DK class cards are from the most recent set, which means they contain the most powercreep and biggest balance issues as compared to most of the class cards of the ten other classes, which offer up many class cards from older sets.

The most recent dual-classes Arena event, which is normally really fun, completely sucked. The last Arena card pool was pretty bad. The current season is plagued by rampant imbalance issues.

Players like myself have been pointing out problems with constructed formats and Arena for a while now:

Don’t expect a quick fix to any of these problems, since upcoming sets have been already been designed.

In the meantime, I predict some leaner times for Hearthstone’s profits as more and more players come to conclusion that Hearthstone needs to be fixed before players are willing to consider investing any more money into the game.

Completely broken its like how Disney did Star Wars they don’t give a damn about the fans just who’s paying

on top of the fact the game went woke like wth this is a fantasy game