Unlock remaining wings only $14.99?

They hadn’t announced this, but… I bought Wing 2 with gold last week. Today, I checked the “Get the Full Adventure” button (out of idle curiosity), and the price to unlock the full adventure was only $14.99, not $19.99.

So it looks like the price to unlock the full adventure–at least for the time being–is ~ “$5 per wing you haven’t already unlocked”.

(I expect that to change at the end–if you’ve bought wings 1-4, I’m willing to bet the price for wing 5 will be "$6.99, take it or leave it.)

Gosh, A business trying to make money… how dare they!

Things in bulk are typically cheaper per item.

My point was, the announcement was just: “$6.99/700G per wing, or $19.99 for the whole package”.

So I assumed that the whole-package deal would be bad for me if I’d already paid gold for a wing, since I’d be paying dollars for the wing I’d already unlocked. But it looks like they’re lowering the “rest-of-the-adventure” price for people who’ve already unlocked part of it.

1 Like

Oh. But this has always been the way. Purchasing unowned wings will be cheaper than the entire adventure.

That’s how the old Adventures worked. In general, there was little incentive to pay real money if you had unlocked 2 wings with gold.

1 Like

The whole content is way overpriced.

It if was worth $10 then it would be priced fairly.

1 Like

Yea, no. I can see the amount of effort in a lot of small corner case interactions (e.g. 5 Millhouses making Millificent concede) and I think the price is fair.

If the price is fair depends on where you live

This is how it’s always been, it working as it should. I posted the wing price ordering , i’ll post it again.

it was ike this with older wings, and it has it own package deals along the way. You can find this on the wiki also.

2 Likes