Uncraftable C'Thun Support

I’m not sure if this is a bug or if there is some sort of crafting rotation scheme that goes on that I’m just unaware of, but when trying to search for C’Thun support cards to craft using their names and costs as taken directly from the wiki, I get no results. I cannot find them by simply looking through the pages one by one either. It is as if they don’t exist at all. I know they aren’t just uncraftable, because I literally saw two of them in the crafting book, available for crafting (Twilight Geomancer and Doomcaller) about 12 hours ago. Not even. They just disappeared in half a day…

The only explanation I can come up with is that you can only craft certain cards during certain time periods, which just sounds incredibly dumb and needlessly restrictive, so I’m inclined to think the game is just glitching out. Can anyone offer support or know any work-arounds?

C’Thun and the two Beckoner of Evil are not craftable (except for their golden versions), and thus, don’t appear in Crafting Mode, unless you have “Show Uncraftable Cards” checked.

You receive them when you open your first Whispers of the Old Gods pack, which can be purchased from the Blizzard Shop (for real money).

Note that these cards can only be used in wild format.

1 Like

I know that C’Thun and BoE are uncraftable. I have them, so I don’t care about crafting them. The problem is that the “Show Uncraftable Cards” checkbox doesn’t even work, because neither C’Thun nor BoE shows up when I check that box. Also, all of the other myriad of C’Thun support cards are not showing up when I saw them available to craft only 12 hours before making this post.

Please try actually reading my post next time.

Are you viewing ALL cards, or just Standard cards?
C’Thun and C’Thun synergy cards are all Wild cards.
Works for me;
https://i.imgur.com/931lpcv.png

2 Likes

The fact that C’thun can Only be obtained by using real world money is ridiculous. I can craft every card to support a card that I cannot get because I chose to spend my money on WoW, and yet I am forced to play against decks with C’thun. I think they should allow C’thun to be craftable for 3,200 Enchanted dust (Standard card) and 6.400 for a Golden. This at least gives those of us who don’t spend real world money on HS a chance of getting the card.

You can still craft Golden C’Thun normally. New players typically play Standard mode. If new players want to play Wild mode, they need to invest time and/or real money.

Blizzard, being a for-profit business, has the full right to make money from its players/customers. If you don’t agree with this philosophy, you can simply uninstall Hearthstone.

1 Like

C’Thun Cannot be crafted, you might be able to craft a golden one if you already have C’Thun but for everyone else it is an uncraftable card. I have no problem with Blizzard making money, mind you. I run a wild deck and yes I do invest time in order to get gold to buy new packs.