Unable to Unlock Barrens Collection Achievements

I have all the other collection achievements done for all classes and neutrals but the remaining two achievements that get me the horde coin and diamond bru’kan do not seem to be unlocking. “For the Horde” is stuck at 134/135 cards and “Barrens Legendary Collector” is stuck at 24/25. The only legendary I do not currently have crafted is Kargal Battlescar but that’s because I dusted him for full dust value after the watchpost nerfs. Maybe this has something to do with Diamond Bladmaster Samuro? IDK. I would appreciate any help.

1 Like

Same problem i didnt disenchant any

I am having the same problem and I also dusted my Kargal for full dust a while back. Any solution to this?

I have the same problem… I have the Horde coin, and diamond Bru’kan, then I disenchanted my kargal battlescar. After, when I bought the mini-set, the achievement now says I am missing a neutral legendary and don’t have the complete Barrens collection.

Please fix this Blizzard!

The following is taken from the Hearthstone wiki regarding collection achievements. It may apply to your situation:

• Collection achievements are not associated with Duplicate protection. The player must own cards and not disenchant it before meeting the criteria.
  • Only after meeting the achievement’s criteria and claiming it, disenchanting a card related to its list will not lose progress.

-Valas