Unable to play on iPad for 3-4 weeks

For the past 3-4 weeks, Hearthstone gets stuck on the tavern loading screen and never starts. I can get it to work on my PC. I tried deleting the app on my iPad and reinstalling but this didn’t solve the problem.

Hey, Erekose! Would you be able to try an alternative connection like a hotspot to see if the problem continues? Usually with mobile devices, but the PC is working, it’s usually an issue with the connection/cache data on the iPad.

I’ve used the iPad at two different places and it won’t work with either connection.

Erekose,

If you reinstalled the app and it still won’t work, make sure that you also clear the application cache. If that doesn’t work, completely power off your ipad, wait 5 minutes, then turn it back on and see if it fixes the issue.

I completely deleted the app, turned off my iPad for over 5 minutes and reinstalled, this did not solve the issue.

Thanks for giving those a try, Erekose! With it persisting after those two suggestions, we may need to look into this further one-on-one. Could you contact our customer support team here and link them to this forum thread? This issue may need us to check out the account and escalate the issue over to our team to look into.

The support page sent me back here when I attempted to contact tech support about this problem.

:roll_eyes:

It shouldn’t have with the link provided. Could you try this link directly to submit a ticket?

Deleting a security app called Fyde from my iPad resolved the issue, I was told by tech support that a proxy could be causing the problem.