Unable to log in

Hi,
Is the NA server down right now? I am unable to play hearthstone even though i can log in.

The display screen would show the hearthstone word blanked out and i wouldn’t be able to click anything. It does correctly display my coins and i can spectate friends though.

1 Like

I have a similar issue today too. But I narrowed it down to my ISP being unable to connect to the NA server.

On mobile I was unable to click the hearthstone icon too while being on my ISP however when switching to mobile data. I was able to log on and play with no issues.

Not sure what the fix for it is though. Resetting my network didn’t work.

1 Like

My Isp does this randomly, did this before a few times when i was on HS for too long a stretch, took a while before it reset. Yeah moible works fine when i switch. I dont play alot nowadasys so i dont notice it, i used to reset the router after a longish run before my battlenet hates my isp lol. Used to be VERRRY IRRITATING.

1 Like

Thanks for the respond! Unfortunately, both my PC and mobile data are from the same ISP, so i cannot test this theory.

Sucks to feel this helpless :frowning:

Yeah not much you can do, delete all battle.net folders hidden and stuff, reinstall, and try to create a new user acc, thats about all they ask you to do on the support threads.

*new user on your pc, not for HS lol

You can try logging in on some other network to see if it is an ISP issue.

For me that was the case. So more router resetting for me I guess. Thanks.

By chance, are you guys from APAC region? Specifically Singapore lol.

1 Like

Yeah I am using Singtel. I am guessing you are the same?

1 Like

lol im next doorrrrr

1 Like

lol yes! i just went to singtel’s support twitter page. Seems like many other games having connection issues as well. So it’s not Blizzard’s problem this time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.