Unable to log in on android

Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

Make/Model of the device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510
Cellular Provider: Telstra home NBN
Version of Android running: 11
Logging in using battle.net login or google credentials:
Battle.net log in. With physical Authenticator. From blizz shop
Using Wifi or Cellular network to login? WiFi…

Yesterday I went to log in and Hearthstone app repeatly said update needed, Went to Google Playstore and it was saying no update available or needed. Button said launch game.

Uninstalled, Reinstalled app. Then app said log In. I put MY username and PW. App asked for authenticatior code. Entered that … looked like it was loading then 5 to 10 seconds later, app puts you back at log in screen (beginning). After clearing cache and data reset modem. I decided to remove my Authenticatior. because it would be less typing, going around in circles like that.

“SURPRISED” went back to Hearthstone app reloged it let me into game, so I went back and put Authenticator back on to account and app went straight back to log in cycling again. Please fix issue I want my security from Authenticator. I use a legit Password Generator, so it’s as long as i can make it and random characters BUTT. I would like my Authenticator back in use as extra layer of defence

2 Likes
1 Like

I found a workaround since this issue persist on Fold 3.

Click on “I’m New” instead of Sign In. It will open the game in tutorial mode.

Start Battleground tutorial, then leave.

Click on your profile, then Sign Up

On the Sign Up page, click on “Already have an accout? Sign In”.

This one worked for me.

2 Likes

Managed a different workaround.
Was using Amazon Appstore ver and issue occured, reinstalled thru google play and did battlegrounds tutorial, signed in with typed password no authenticator.
Motorola Power G8 Android 11 IPv4 Cell/wifi

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.