Unable to access the game

Hello,
I cannot access the game from my MAC, in Europe. I keep on receiving the following message:

“Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect”.

I have relauched it several times since yesterday evening, even reinstalled the game but no change. Please let me know if I can do more or else please solve this issue.
Kind regards,

I opened a thread for the same reason, but apparently all technicians are in their homes. I’ve been having this issue since 10 days ago and there’s no answer from the staff.

Been playing fine for the last few days but just started getting the same problem and message. Unable to access the game.

same problem, and this has been going on for quite some time for me. Frustrating to say the least when trying to get into the games like gambling “will I win today?”

I’ve already went through their so called troubleshooting and none of it works that I’ve noticed.

1 Like

I would be nice to receive a compensation

Has anybody got the 5% Yogg wheel outcome? I have played at least 100 games already.