Trump reviews all Fractured in Alterac Valley cards!

Its a 1 star festival lmao.

3 Likes

Good signal.

Normally when he gives 1 star It turns to be utterly broken and impossible to not nerf something in the deck It goes.

And since we all love UIS meta.
I really take a bunch of insane broken stuff.

So true, i love the videos he makes like a month after with him making fun of himself on how wrong he was.

3 Likes

Craft every card he ranks low.

2 Likes

On the other hand he rates this 5 stars and i just dont see it, i might be missing something here.
Maybe token Druid or Paladin , wierd card.
Screenshot-20211205-200808-You-Tube

Trump doesnā€™t really apply forward thinking with his ratings most of the time, he just takes what he knows of the meta and gets stuck in his office in Value Town and goes off that. And the last time I know of that he really played was before the Quest Mage nerf.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how you could rate cards accurately any other way.

Thereā€™s no point in trying to guess a cardā€™s worth 4 months from now when we donā€™t know of possible nerfs or cards coming in the future.

3 Likes

This card feels like it may be pretty oppressive vs quests. If you play this on 1; your opponent has to play removal instead of their quest, assuming he has removal. Or he plays the quest and generates more tokens.

If it gets buffed, it becomes even more of a pain. Hunter, Paladin and Druid all have good cheap buffs to follow it up.

Long story short, I think itā€™s powerful. 5 stars may be a bit optimistic though.

4 Likes

Oh I agree, Iā€™m just not sure how much or how little the Mayor has played since he picked up AoE4.

2 Likes

Thats what i was thinking it still looks like free hits to Quest Spell Mage thats most likely the prime target for this card.
Quest Warrior walks all over this card.

Well in Paladin that can get real broken real quick, because the copies carry any buffs you put on the original.
Kripp tested it with BoA and and Noble amount, and even hexing it didnā€™t work out because the copy effect happens before the spell goes off.

This feels like a bug based on the cards wording.

3 Likes

Think itā€™s a bug too.

After normally only happens If the minion still alive.

2 Likes

Hmm, yeah reading it again it might be a bug.

It sounds like both the copy effect and the spell are happening at the same time, which maybe after that one change gives the minion the ā€œadvantageā€ to go first and trigger the copy, but the text clearly states that should happen after.

Is trump in another galaxy or something? He gave the 4 mana +2/2 paladin bridge a higher rating than the DH hero that can easily upgrade off 1 mana weapons and have infinite free hero powers with a 2 drop for +2 attack a minion. And only gave the cariel a 5, while giving cards such as the lifesteal geddon or a 8/8 summon a 5/5 taunt each attack 1 stars.

they donā€™t call him THE MAD MAN for no reason

1 Like

Well He gave mage no chance at all of being viable.

1 Like

Surely a bug. The wording was pretty clear that the spell gets to blast it before anything happensā€¦

1 Like

I blame all the fishinng he has been doing in Age of Empires, the mans obsessed with fish lmao.

1 Like

Dun Baldar Bridge is literally 4 mana Do Nothing if played on Turn 4, which is not what Paladin wants to be doing early game.

But I think Kurtrus is being massively overrated. The HP only resets after minions attack, and thereā€™s no guarantee DH will be able to stick minions on the board.

People of course are going to bring up the Expendable Performers and Felfire Dead-Eye combo, but that can be countered by not leaving too many minions on your own board.

Itā€™s a decent card, but not the monster people are making it out to be.