Transfer Student Quest

I was just reading the latest patch notes from a few days ago and at the very end was a section about Transfer Student and a list of things to do.
Do you need to do all of those things, visit the locations (game boards I’m guessing), and play Arena and Battlegrounds, with Transfer Student in your deck to get the rewards? If so then the last two would be pretty hard as you’d need to chance into drafting him (I’m not even sure if he’s available in both modes).
Any info will be helpful, thanks!

The full details of how to get the golden one aren’t known right now. I’m waiting for the complete quest to be available and people with more time than me to tell me what to do. :blush:

We’re not sure yet. Part of the list of things to do that you mentioned is to complete, or at least partially complete the Hunter’s Book of Heroes so until that is released there’s no real way to know if the quest is progressing or not.

I’ll be all over it once it is released, tho. I’ve been wanting that damn golden card since Scholomance’s release.

1 Like

You almost certainly don’t need to draft a Transfer Student in Arena (to even be offered one could easily require 50+ runs) and it isn’t a Battlegrounds minion. And you won’t be able to add it to the deck for Rexxar’s Book of Heroes (which is part of the hidden quest) as you’ll get premade decks for each encounter.

Which leads me to believe you won’t need to include it in a constructed deck that you play on each of the mentioned boards.

it will all become clear once we know what locations rexxar visit in book of heroes

I thought we were retracing the Transfer Student’s steps.