Trading Tradeable cards crashes the game (Solved it)

When I try to trade a Tradeable it crashes. After restart, the card wasn’t traded. I found only 1 mention of this bug, so I wonder what specific case causes it. I either play from a phone or old laptop and in this case it’s from the latter. Is it the software? But everything else is fine with the game.

EDIT: Partially solved (link to reddit post)

12 Likes

The same problem here

5 Likes

Same problem and I have new PC with an old graphic card.

5 Likes

The same problem here!!!

4 Likes

yep, same. everytime

5 Likes

Trading Tradeable cards crashes the game GeForce G210 ( GeForce 342.01 Driver )

6 Likes

Yeah, got the same problem. Tradable cards end up being unplayable.
Any known solution?

4 Likes

Same problem. Maybe happen after 26.2 Patch.

4 Likes

They didn’t fix it. Still got the problem after the last update.

Tradable cards still untradable.

3 Likes

The same problem here!!!

3 Likes

This happens to me too for over a month now - game crashes immediately whenever I hover a tradeable card over my deck
PC, Win7 x64, ATI GPU

2 Likes

Same problem. Different heroes, different cards. Uninstalling battlenet and clean intsalling not working.
PC/ Win 10/ 64.

2 Likes

which device so far i havent crashed on pc

1 Like

I still have that problem. Yes it’s old laptop, but it’s been a month now, and I can’t trade cards at all…

1 Like

this bug fits better in the Technical Support section becouse i suspect is something that happens to a little part of player with specific hardware ( videocard ) or can be related to videocard drivers.
So i suggest you to be more specific of videocard or laptop model , that way they can find the pattern of affected users.

1 Like

Where are the developers? It’s been a long time since this. Obviously the problem is on older hardware. But three months ago it was working. If there is a solution for that.

4 Likes

Just got 2 crashes :frowning:

1 Like

Same here :confused:
Lenovo B960 @2.20 GHz + 8GB + SSD

1 Like

it is been 4 months they dont care to fix it

1 Like

Whenever I trade a tradable card into my deck hearthstone crashes and I lose games because of it, can you please fix it devs?

1 Like