3. Hunters
  4. Demon Hunters
  5. Druids
  6. Rogues
  7. Shamans
  8. Warlocks
  9. Mages
  10. Priests

Edit: My personal list is for Current Standard only. Wild/Other is interesting too, just specify if your list is.

3 Likes

I’m gonna assume that this is standard and not duels or arena.

Anyway my top 10 standard and casual:

1. Warrior
  2. Hunter
  3. Rogue
  4. Mage
  5. Druid
  6. Demon hunter
  7. Warlock
  8. Paladin
  9. Priest
1 Like

Priest without a doubt in the 10 spot. Mage and Paladin could either be 8 or 9 based on the current meta but hopefully that changes. Followed by Druids and Rogues.

I’d have to say Hunter or Shaman is the most fun to play against although Murloc Shaman is growing annoying. I understand the hatred for Warlock similar to Priest but I’d rank Warlock higher on the fun scale based on variety. In wild you can play disco, zoo, reno, controlock, darkglare, mechathun. No playstyle is the same compared to other classes. I suppose druid is similar in that area but walls of taunts and mana cheating annoys me to no end haha.

1 Like
  1. Warlock
  2. Priest
  3. Demon Hunters
  4. Rogues
  5. Shamans
  6. Paladins
  7. Druids
  8. Hunters
  9. Warriors
  10. Mages

This list is my favorite in standard. I like facing slower decks it allows me to play a slower stile as well. Mage might go up on the list if hero power mage was a deck we would actually face on the standard ladder.

2 Likes

I can only think of ‘Warlock’ when he has to draw a card and deal (2) damage to himself.
Priest is the worst to play against.

1 Like

Priest (esp rez priests) and druids are worst in wild (long games while they always do the same things that i am bored with), followed by demon warlock with void caller and big taunt minions.

The rest are fun to play against, even mage and pally where everyone is crying for nerfs.

1 Like
  1. Warrior
  2. Warlock
  3. Mage
  4. Demon Hunter
  5. Shaman
  6. Rogue
  7. Druid
  8. Paladin
  9. Hunter
  10. The inkeeper but rigged so he gets perfect cards
  11. Literally anything
    4135 Priest
3 Likes

haha seems that a lot of people dont like playing against priests same as me. Blizz can actually make it more fun to play against, but they choose to make it annoying as hell.

1 Like
  1. Warrior
  2. Druid
  3. Shaman
  4. warlock
  5. DH
  6. rogue
  7. paladin
  8. hunter
  9. mage
  10. priest
1 Like